Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ 6-Pack Rack fused 460/575 V Tweco #907740
Conveniently houses multiple power sources, an ideal system for onsite applications including construction and shipbuilding. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord – saving time and money.
Features:More Jobsite Productivity and Efficiency
- ArcReach® capabilities eliminate the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a welding operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.
- XMT 350 Field Pro systems maximize weld quality, reduce training time and minimize weld defects even while using weld cables that are hundreds of feet long.
- Common weld failures can be minimized with stick stops that are specifically programmed to eliminate arc strikes outside of the heat-affected zone.
- Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD®) and pulsed MIG are fully supported, enabling operators to use these advanced processes in the field for faster, more efficient welds.
- XMT 350 FieldPro welders and ArcReach feeders and remotes have been extensively field-proven and deliver the performance you need with ruggedly constructed internal components and Wind Tunnel Technology™.
- The chances of slip, trip, or fall injuries are decreased because ArcReach technology allows weld operators to make parameter changes at the wire feeder/remote instead of having to travel through multistory and cluttered job sites back to the power source.
- Maximize fleet compatibility and get the benefits of ArcReach when you pair XMT 350 FieldPro welders and ArcReach feeders with other ArcReach compatible products.
- Weld operators can Adjust While Welding (AWW™) to change weld parameters while the arc is on.
- Inadvertent parameter changes by other job site workers can be easily avoided because connecting an ArcReach accessory from the power source automatically locks out the power source’s panel controls.
- Decrease the chance of an incorrect weld process being used because Auto-Process Select™ automatically sets the power source to the correct weld process based on the polarity applied to the welding accessory.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ 6-Pack Rack fused 460/575 V Tweco Specifications:
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
|Input Voltage||460/480 V
|Rated Carbon Diameter||1/8 in (3.2 mm)|
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||75 VDC|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||43 in|
|Net Height||34 in|
|Net Length||59.375 in|
|Net Weight||759 lbs|
Miller's True Blue Warranty