Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 30+ Package, 120 – 240 V 1 ph (NEMA 6-50 plug, 115 V adapters) CSA #1-3000-1
Cutmaster 30+ is the perfect combination of power and portability for hand-held plasma cutting machine. Plus means more, so we’ve added a user-friendly 4.3 in. TFT LCD screen and upgraded features that give you even more control and flexibility to master any cut up to 10 mm (3/8 in.). Together with the SL60 1Torch, it all adds up to the total plasma cutting package.
Recommended pierce and cut capacity: 10 mm (3/8 in.) Maximum edge cut capacity: 16 mm (5/8 in.)
- Portable and durable with three handles and lightweight, industrial all-weather housing
- Bright 4.3 in. TFT LCD display with glove-friendly adjustment knob simplifies use and provides greater control and flexibility
- Dual input 110-240 V, 1 ph power with automatic voltage detection that sets max output amperage
- Comes with industrial SL60 1Torch featuring 2T/4T function, safety trigger lock, and double-tap trigger to conserve bottled air
- Switch between normal and grate cutting modes
- Automatic air pressure detection and post-cut air purge to expand consumable life
- 40% duty cycle @ 30 A, 100% @ 20 A
- Cutmaster Black Series consumables included for up to 60% longer life
- Industry leading 3-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch and leads
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
- Automotive Bodies
- Agricultural Equipment
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
Power + Portability.
Tackle cuts in any terrain with industrial housing and a compact design.
Pierce and cut capacity of 3/8 in. and a maximum edge cut capacity of 5/8 in.
40% duty cycle at 30 A and 100% duty cycle at 20 A
Runs on both 110 and 240 V input with auto-voltage detection
Lightweight design with three handles for easy transportation
Durable, weather-protected IP23S housing
Efficiency + Ease.
Mastering cuts is simple with our user-friendly TFT LCD screen.
Bright 4.3 in. screen is optimal for displaying settings and making adjustments
Adjustable 2T/4T trigger lock to achieve long cuts by hand or with MechPak
Automatic air pressure recognition and purging for proper cutting pressure and extended consumable life
Comes standard with long-lasting Cutmaster Black Series electrodes
Simplicity + Flexibility.
Dominate any plasma cutting job with built-in functionality and flexibility.
Switch from normal plate to grate cutting mode to extend consumable life when working with expanded metal
Equipped with SL60TM 1Torch® and a full range of consumables for both shielded and unshielded cutting and gouging
*Cutmaster 30+ power supply SL60 75° torch with lead 3 m (10 ft) work lead with ground clamp consumables kit regional input power plugs per above 1/4 in. NPT air fitting. Cutmaster 30+ is compatible with all 11Torch ATC torch connections.
Shop all plasma cutters and Thermal Dynamics products at the lowest prices online from Welders Supply.
|Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 30+ Specifications|
|Amp Low - High||10 A - 30 A, Continuously adjustable|
|Output Power||4.5 kW|
|Input Ratings||110 – 240 VAC, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz|
|Duty Cycle||20 A @ 100 % duty cycle
30 A @ 40 % duty cycle
|Operating Temperature||-10 – 50 °C ( 14 – 122 °F )|
|Gas Requirements||Compressed Air|
|Gas Pressure||6.2–8.6 bar ( 90–125 psi )|
|Gas Flow||80–150 l/min ( 170–350 cfh )|
|Severs Manual||16 mm ( 5/8 in. )|
|Pierces||Up to 10 mm ( 3/8 in. )|
|Recommended Cut||Up to 10 mm ( 3/8 in. )|
|Weight:||24 Lb(s) 4 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 3/8" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Thermal Dynamics
- Portable Plasma Cutters
- Home Use Plasma Cutters
- Hobbyist Plasma Cutters
- Small Shop Plasma Cutters
- Single Phase Plasma Cutters
- 110v Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- Dual Voltage Plasma Cutters
- Light Duty Plasma Cutters
- 220V Single Phase