Miller Continuum™ 350 MIGRunner PKG 951671
The new generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility. The simple user interface on the continuum allows for minimal training and gets you welding faster with greater confidence for welders at all skill levels. The new feeder design with Tru-Feed™ technology provides precise feeding for stable arc performance. The full range of welding arcs, ranging from conventional MIG top advanced pulse, provides a full range of welding material from thin material up to thick material. Continuum, with integrated Insight Welding Intelligence™, delivers key information that allows you to measure and improve your welding operation. The most versatile, advanced welding solution from Miller.
The Continuum system delivers exceptional arc performance with less spatter and higher-quality welds on both thin and thick metals. With user-friendly controls and system modularity, Continuum will make challenging jobs easier, and improve productivity — giving you a competitive advantage.
- Construction equipment
- Automotive components
- Recreational vehicles
- Farm machinery
- Office furniture
- Mining machinery
- Industrial fabrication
- Advanced MIG processes:
- Accu-Pulse® pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- MIG (GMAW)
- High-deposition MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-cored (FCAW)
- Air carbon arc (CAC-A)
- 350: Rated for 1/4-inch carbons
- 500: Rated for 3/8-inch carbons
Power source design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results.
- Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- Welding information management systems, Insight Core™ (standard) and Insight Centerpoint™ (optional), improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs.
- Tru-Feed™ technology provides precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
- Low-inertia motor provides a faster response for the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter.
- Balanced-pressure drive-roll design and tensioners feed wire in its truest and straightest form for consistent feedability, resulting in better welding performance.
- The user interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training.
Continuum™ System Features
- Spring-loaded Accu-Mate™ connection aligns gun perfectly in the drive-roll carrier — preventing the gun from being pulled loose and providing consistent wire feeding.
- Quick-change dual-bearing drive rolls give you more consistent wire feeding.
- Drive rolls and guides are common with other Miller industrial feeders (use existing, not new parts).
- Toolless positive-locking rotatable drive assembly allows the operator to rotate the drive, eliminating severe bends in the wire feed path. This extends gun-liner life and aids in feeding difficult wires.
- Display and controls for program select, volts/arc length and wire feed speed.
- Memory buttons for quick program recall.
- LCD setup screen
- For easy selection of welding processes and functions
- Industrial design, full-color display
- Arc control to fine tune the welding arc.
- Trigger hold, jog and purge buttons.
- Quality-engineered rear cable management protects your connections to keep you productive.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris — greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the number of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Auto-Line™ power management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (230–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Eliminates weld defects caused by dirty or unreliable power.
Continuum™ System Advantages
The intuitive user interface makes Continuum easier to use
- Simple to set up and adjust with minimal training.
- The LCD display shows complete words, graphics, and numeric values.
- Memory buttons allow weld operators to quickly and easily change programs.
- Remote connection to easily view and adjust machine parameters from virtually anywhere in the world using any Web-enabled device.
- Easily update firmware, configure machine settings, view diagnostics and more.
- USB functionality allows custom settings to be saved on a USB flash drive for duplicating settings for a specific operator, job, or to manage fleet configurations. The USB port is also used to update software.
- Ability to set locks and limits for improved quality control using webpages.
Easy system interface and configuration via the Continuum webpage interface
- To use the webpage interface connects to the Continuum power source one of three ways:
- Connect to factory network via Wi-Fi
- Connect to factory network via Ethernet cable
- Directly connect to PC via Ethernet cable
- Select language preference
- Check system status and vital information
- Configure machine settings
- Locks and limits
- Enable programs
- Enable processes
- Set up programs
- View productivity information and various logs
- Resettable/lifetime arc hours
- Error logs
- Heat input
- And more
- Great for validating proper system setup as well as troubleshooting issues
Miller Continuum™ 350 MIGRunner Specifications:
|Portability||Running Gear/Cart (Standard)|
|Net Height||36 in|
|Net Length||48 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||75 VDC|
|Net Weight||250 lbs|
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
|Net Width||28 in|
|Rated Output||350 A at 34 VDC, 100% duty cycle|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||370 Lb(s) 0 Oz|