Gateway StarLite Safety Glasses #4680: Lightweight but Strong
The Gateway StarLite Safety Glasses 4680 are lightweight and provide excellent all-around protection in the workplace. Their rounded design resembles sunglasses. They are extremely affordable. The fit is snug and comfortable. The glasses have hard-coated polycarbonate lenses which are scratch resistant. They have state of the art, 9.75 base curvature. This gives you an extremely wide (and very clear) unobstructed view. Since the glasses fit tightly, they are less like to distract you by slipping. Your brow will be completely protected. The side temples also protect you to the same degree as many other types of eyewear with large, bulky side shields. The lenses effectively block 99.9% of ultra-violet rays. These glasses meet or exceed all ANSI Z87.1+ standards.
Gateway Safety Glasses Features
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection.
- Popular design resembles sunglasses; men and women love the style, helping to ensure worker compliance.
- Economically priced to fit any budget.
- Scratch-resistant, hardcoated 100% polycarbonate lenses feature revolutionary, dual 9.75 base curvature viewing areas for wide, unobstructed vision.
- Snug and comfortable fit. Tight fit helps minimize slippage and provides full brow protection.
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large sideshields.
- Lens blocks more than 99.9% of UV-A and UV-B light.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ standard.