Miller Deltaweld® 350 230/460V MIGRunner™ with Intellx™Pro Feeder and Insight Core™ #951825
The manufacturing solution for welders of all skill levels, now offering pulse capabilities in an integrated package.
- .035/.045 in. V-groove Drive Rolls
- Bernard™ BTB Gun 300 A
- Intellx™ Pro Wire Feeder
- ArcConnect Control/Motor Cable 9ft.
- Cart Accessory Kit
- Feeder Swivel Kit
- Deltaweld 350 Running Gear/Cylinder Rack
Features:Easy to Use
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker.
- Next-generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
- Operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the number of airborne contaminants going through the machine.
- The Deltaweld System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire, and a welding gun, and you're ready to weld.
- Intellx feeder — New arc control feature means welders can produce better welds with minimal parameter adjustments.
- Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
- Internal airflow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
View all welding machines, used welders & equipment, and other welding tools available at Welders Supply.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Deltaweld® 350 230/460V MIGRunner™ Specifications:
|Industries Interests||Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Commercial Truck and Trailer
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)