Hypertherm Powermax 30 Nozzle #220480
The Hypertherm Powermax 30 Nozzle #220480 from Welder Supply precisely steers the stream of plasma for exact cutting. This plasma cutter nozzle is specially manufactured for the Hypertherm Powermax 30. When a plasma cutter nozzle and powered electrode hit metal, the spark fires the gas into plasma.
- The orifice in a torch cutting nozzle is designed to constrict the arc to a specific diameter without the arc touching the nozzle. The specially engineered nozzle directs the plasma arc to a specific diameter. The arc never actually touches the nozzle.
- The plasma gas generates a thin boundary layer of cool gas to maintain separation.
- During use, the arc may contact the cutting nozzle causing a double arc damaging the nozzle. Also, the nozzle could be gouged or the hole put out of round.
- Damaged nozzles should be replaced immediately. Quality is greatly reduced when the nozzles wear out.
- Gouges inside the nozzle are often caused by current being at too high a level or air flow too low. Piercing or cutting too fast can also cause nozzle damage.
Shop all Hypertherm products and accessories or browse plasma cutting machines and plasma cutting consumables available online at Welders Supply.
|Weight:||0 Lb(s) 0 Oz|