Forney 220 AC/DC TIG Welder Package #420
AC/DC TIG welder. Features 120V/240V input power and 220 AMPs of welding power. This machine is great for many applications including simple metal art projects and professional repairs.
The Forney 220 AC/DC TIG welder is an ideal TIG machine for a wide variety of users. Perfect for beginners to professionals, this powerful machine features dual-voltage with 120V/240V input power. The ability to weld up to 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power makes the machine a great tool for professionals. The intuitive controls allow for quick setup and simple operation. This machine features amperage control settings as low as 5 AMPs, features pulse capabilities and allows users to weld with low frequency. What’s more, the ability to use AC and DC power makes welding anything from mild steel to aluminum a breeze!
- Stable Arc at 5 AMPs
- Pulse Welding
- High Frequency Starts
- Ability to Turn Off High Frequency
- TIG Torch/Foot Pedal Combination
- Digital Gauges
- 12.5' (3.81 m) 150 AMP 17 Series TIG Torch with Flexible Neck
- 12.5' (3.81 m) 7 Pin Foot Pedal
- 15’ (4.57 m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15’ (4.57 m) Electrode Holder with Cable
- 15’ (4.57 m) Input Power Cable
- Flowmeter with Hose
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
Shop all Forney products, welding machines or safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Forney 220 AC/DC TIG Welder Package #420 Specifications|
GTAW- DC (TIG)
GTAW- AC (TIG)
120V: 25% @ 120 AMP (AC)
120V: 25% @ 130 AMP (DC)
240V: 35% @ 220 AMP
120V: 40% @ 85 AMP
240V: 35% @ 200 AMP
|Input Power||120V @ 24.8 AMP
240V@ 32 AMP
|Welding Capacity||Up to 1/2 inch|
|Wire/Electrode Diameters||Stick: 1/16" (1.6 mm) to 5/32" (4.0 mm)
TIG: .040" (1.02 mm) to 1/8" (3.2 mm)
|Weldable Metals||Solid Steel