Out of Stock
$284.00 $427.18 Reduced Price You Save $143.18
Product Number: 29371
This product is currently out of stock. Please check back later, or call 1-800-236-8825 for assistance.
Add $300.00 worth of items to your cart to qualify for
Jackson HLX Welding Helmet with TRUESIGHT II #29371
Jackson HLX Welding Helmet with TRUESIGHT II is truly a sight for sore eyes!
NEW LOWER PRICING! BUY NOW!
TrueSight II Features:
- Optical Classification 1/1/1/1
- Variable Shade from 5-8 & 9-13
- 3.25" X 4.00” Viewing Area
- Digital controls (Designed by welders for welders)
- Weld, Grind, & Torch modes (3-N-1 welding helmet)
- Delay & Sensitivity adjustments
- 4 Sensors & Auto Off
- Meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 Compliant
- DIN Plus Certified
- Solar Assist
- AAA Batteries: Easy access for replacement
- Built- in Retainer: Easy to install and remove
- Four Sensors: Reduce blockage possibility during weld
- 30% Larger Viewing Area Enhances your vision
- Built-in Magnifying Lens Holder: Available in 7 focal powers
- Separate Buttons for Grind, Torch, and Weld Modes: Navigate through modes with the touch of a gloved hand
- Auto On/Off: Lens turns off two hours after last arc
- Battery Light Indicator: Shows when 5 minutes remain
- Three Adjustable Settings for Shade, Sensitivity, and Delay
- Easy selection with a gloved hand
View our full inventory of Miller Autodarkening welding helmets available online.
|Country of Manufacture||USA and Imported|
|Mount type||arc welding|
View literature of this product: