- Stick Welding
- 220V Power Supply
- Single Phase Input
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln AC225™ Stick Welder, 220V 1PH #K1170
The Lincoln Electric AC225 Stick Welder is a compact and portable machine that puts out serious power for all your welding needs. From repairing broken parts and general maintenance to new construction, the AC225 is the machine that can do it all. The AC225 gives you a smooth top-of-the-line operating experience with ease-of-use features such as a 220V single-phase input power supply and full range amp selector switch (40-225). It allows you to make the perfect weld with a smooth AC arc capable of welding a wide variety of materials. The Lincoln Electric AC225 is simple to set up and operate and capable of welding a wide variety of materials, including carbon, low alloy, stainless steel, and cast iron.
Features of the AC225™
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time You weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and ULCSA approved.
Shop all stick welding machines and welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln AC225™ Stick Welder #K1170 Specifications|
|Typical Applications||Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||225 Lb(s) 0 Oz|