Miller Classic Series, VS Black W/ClearLight™ Lens Technology 287803
Trusted entry-level helmet for the value-minded welder. Features ClearLight™ Lens Technology.
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- ClearLight™ Lens Technology - High-definition optics for precision arc recognition
- Three Operating Modes - Weld, Cut, and Grind provide enhanced versatility.
- 3.0 Light State Brighter - a light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- Variable Shades - Shades 8-13 for welding and 5-8 for cutting, allow operators to customize the lens shade to their needs.
- Two Independent Arc Sensors - Provides dependable arc detection.
- Auto-On/Off Lens - automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Adjustable Sensitivity - Allows operators to adjust lens sensitivity for varied lighting conditions and weld amperage.
- Gen 1 Headgear - Enhanced support for all-day comfort.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ & CSA Z94.3 Standards
The Miller Classic Series #287803 replaces these legacy models:
|Title||Classic Series, VS Black W/ClearLight™ Technology|
|Low Amp TIG Rated||—|
|Low Battery Indicator||X|
|Viewing Field||5.15 in|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Safety Equipment
- Welding Helmets
- Miller Autodarkening Helmets
- Miller Welding
- Miller Safety Equipment
- Miller Helmets
- Miller Autodarkening Welding Helmets
- Miller Classic Series
- Plasma Cutting Helmets
- Torch Cutting Helmets
- Beginner Welding Helmets
- Hard Hat Welding Helmets
- All Autodarkening Welding Helmets
- Best Selling Welding Helmets