- Stick Welding
- Gasoline Engine
- DC Welding w/ AC Generator
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Outback® 185 Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) #K2706-2
Built for the Outdoors!™
Great for anyone who needs portable DC stick welding and AC generator power! The Low-Lift™ grab bars on both ends make lifting the Outback® 185 on and off truck beds easy. The compact Outback® 185 is easy to start with all engine controls on the front of the machine, and it’s easy to use for welding. Use the AC generator power for a variety of applications described below with the large 6.8 gallon (25.7 liter) fuel tank! Plug in a Lincoln Electric POWER MIG® 140C or POWER MIG® 180C for wire welding too.
- Low-Lift™ Grab Bars More leverage for lifting unit on and off truck beds.
- Extra protection against product damage. Best in class feature!
- All Engine Controls on Front Control Panel Easy access for starting, especially when mounted on truck beds.
- Front panel includes electric start switch and engine choke control. Best in class feature!
- 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Diameter Rugged Tube Frame Great for all-around sturdy protection.Best in class feature!
- 6.8 Gallon (25.7 Liter) Fuel Tank Less frequent re-fueling, for extended run times.
- Large fuel fill opening for easy re-fueling too!<br/lili> Best in class feature!
- Weld with up to 5/32 in. (4 mm) Stick Electrode Up to 185 amps of DC output for many applications.
- 5,700 Watts Peak AC Generator Power (5,200 Watts Continuous).
- Many uses! Grinder, work lights, pump, motor starting, or emergency power.
- Plug in a Lincoln Electric POWER MIG® 140C or POWER MIG® 180C for wire welding.
- Plug in a Lincoln Electric Tomahawk® 375 Air to cut metal.
Outback® 185 Features
- The Outback® 185 engine driven welder has portable DC stick welding with AC generator power.
- Low-Lift™ Grab Bars (Patent Pending)
- All Engine Controls on Front Control Panel
- 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Diameter Rugged Tube Frame
- 6.8 Gallon (25.7 Liter) Fuel Tank
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Outback® 185 #K2706-2 Specifications|
14 HP 1 Cylinder Air Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||
5,200 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz
|Fuel tank size||6.8 gal (25.7 L)|
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)|
|Typical applications||General Fabrication
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||295 Lb(s) 0 Oz|