- Multi-Process Welding
- Gasoline Engine
- AC/DC Welding
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 225 Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®), Multi-Process Welder #K2857-1
Powerful Multi-Process Welder
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 225 Engine Driven Welder gives you the advantage of a versatile machine capable of Stick, TIG, MIG, and flux-cored welding processes. Designed with classic Lincoln Electric features you get an easy operating experience with intense power and precision. Don’t worry about a thing with a fully enclosed and protected engine with 3 service access doors for easy upkeep.
This machine gives you 10,500 watts of AC generator power for any extra equipment and features a massive 12-gallon fuel tank for extensive run times. The Ranger 225 gives you rugged reliability and power for all your welding and power generation needs. This versatile machine strives across a swath of industries, from construction to general fabrication and so many more.
Features of the Ranger 225
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes - stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator output, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Power-up lights, grinder, and power tools.23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 225 #K2857-1 Specifications|
Kohler® OHV Command CH730
23 HP 2 Cylinder Air-Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||9,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Fuel tank size||12 gal (45.4 L)|
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||514 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Welding Machines
- Lincoln MIG Welders
- Lincoln TIG Welders
- Lincoln Stick Welders
- Lincoln Multi-Process Welders
- Lincoln Engine-Driven Welders
- Lincoln Electric Buy Red Save Green