- Multi-Process Welding
- Multi-Voltage Input
- Single Phase
- Lightweight & Portable
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln POWER MIG® 360MP Aluminum Rear Trigger One-Pak® for Trailer Mfg/Gen Fabrication #K4662-1
More than just a MIG machine, the POWER MIG® 360MP is a professional grade multi-process welding solution for you. This machine is capable of Stick, TIG, MIG and Flux-Cored welding, and is packed with advanced features such as MIG and TIG Pulse Welding, Ready Set Weld quick set up, ArcFX technology and Memory Capability. All of these features are communicated through an easy to use, highly visible, 7 Inch color display.
7-Inch Color Display - Enhances communication with the operator
Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, flux-cored, stick, TIG, pulsed MIG, and advanced processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
Aluminum Pulse Process - Welds 4XXX and 5XXX series aluminum for superior quality welding.
Pulse-on-Pulse® - Delivers a stacked dime appearance when welding aluminum.
Power Mode® - Maintains a stable, smooth arc for short arc welding on steel.
Synergic Control - Set weld procedures with one control.
- 7-Inch Color Display
- Multi-Process Capable
- Aluminum Pulse Process
- Power Mode®
- Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 Gun 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) Drive Rolls and Guide for Steel
- Gas Regulator and Hose
- Work Clamp and Cable
- 230V Input Cord and Plug
- 115V AC Auxiliary Power Receptacle
- Storage Compartment
- SuperGlaze® 5356 3/64 in. (1.2 mm) 16 lb (7.3 kg) spool
- POWER MIG® 360MP Multi-Process Welder | K4467-1
- 12F To 7M Adapter | K2910-2
- Drive Roll Kit 3/64 in (1.2 mm) Aluminum Wire | KP1695-3/64A
- Magnum® PRO AL FC 225 Air 12P RT - 25ft | K4795-2
Shop all welding machines and welding apparel available from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln POWER MIG® 360MP One-Pak® #K4662-1 Specifications|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||296 Lb(s) 0 Oz|