- Multi-Process Welding
- Multi-Voltage Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln POWER MIG® 360MP Aluminum Rear Trigger One-Pak® for Auto Repair #K4663-1
Advanced. Accurate. Lincoln Electric.
The Power MIG 360MP aluminum rear trigger one-pak by Lincoln Electric is a multi-process welder capable of all your welding needs. It handles MIG, pulsed MIG, flux-cored, stick, and TIG welding processes. It puts out between 5 and 360 amps and is rated for a 60% duty cycle at 320 amps and 30 volts. The Power MIG 360MP can be powered with a single-phase input power of between 208 - 575 volts. It is nearly 300 lbs. and is still portable thanks to wheels that are part of the rugged full metal exterior. This is a machine that every professional welder needs in their shop or on the worksite. It takes on a variety of welding processes and can take a variety of power inputs. The Power MIG 360MP is loaded with features that make it perfect for automotive work, repair work, general fabrication work, and more.
Features of the POWER MIG® 360MP One-Pak® #K4663-1
- 7-Inch Color Display - Enhances communication with the operator
- Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, flux-cored, stick, TIG, pulsed MIG, and advanced processes like Pulse-On-Pulse® and Power Mode®.
- Aluminum Pulse Process - Welds 4XXX and 5XXX series aluminum for superior quality welding.
- Pulse-on-Pulse® - Delivers a stacked dime appearance when welding aluminum.
- Power Mode® - Maintains a stable, smooth arc for short arc welding on steel.
- Synergic Control - Set weld procedures with one control.
Shop all welding machines and welding apparel available from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln POWER MIG® 360MP One-Pak® #K4663-1 Specifications|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||296 Lb(s) 0 Oz|