T94i Auto-Darkening Helmet #260483
Designed for All-day Comfort in Industrial Welding Environments
Whether you’re on the production line at a large manufacturer or a road warrior working plant shutdowns, you know how fatigue can set in on a long shift—especially in your neck and shoulders. Then there’s the dust, moisture and heat to contend with. If you’ve ever wished for a lighter, cooler, more industrial-friendly welding helmet, the Miller T94i is for you.
Included with the T94i helmet:
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
Lighter Weight, Better Fit
Designed specifically for welders working in industrial environments, the T94i is lightweight and specifically balanced to reduce neck torque and the fatigue that comes with it. Staying on task is easier when you don’t have to constantly futz with your helmet, so Miller designed the headgear with oversized cushioning and more adjustability than anything else on the market. The matte silver shell reflects heat to reduce temperature under the helmet up to 8 degrees Fahrenheit, while Miller’s ClearLight™ auto-darkening digital lens reduces eye strain.
Incorporating an arsenal of Miller technology, the ClearLight lens operates in Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode™. An integrated grind shield with 44 square inches of clear grind shield viewing—the largest in the industry-- makes it easy to see what you’re doing, and large Shade 5 side windows help keep you aware of your surroundings. And if you have to deal with dust or other particulate in the air, you’ll love how the chiseled shell design makes it easy to fit a Miller half mask respirator.
- Four operating modes
- Weld Mode Shades – #8-13
- Cut Mode Shades – #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3
- X-Mode – Shades #8-13 (Electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference outdoors)
- Half-Shade settings for precise lens adjustments in different environments
- ClearLight™ Lens Technology: Enhances color and clarity in both welding and light states.
- InfoTrack™ 2.0: Monitor arc time and count for quoting and metrics
- External Grind Control: For seamless transition from welding to grinding.
- Oversized, pivoting back pad and tilt, distance and tightness straps: Provides stability in downward applications—no overtightening and no discomfort.
- Quick-Release Cover Lens: Makes changing lenses easier and faster.
- Lithium batteries with solar assist provide up to 3,000 hours of run time.
- Integrated mag lens holder
- ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified
- Matte silver shell design
Shop our full selection of Safety Equipment available online today.
- Color: Matte Silver
- Weight: 25.7 oz (729 g)
- Balance: 3.6 in (91 mm)
- Viewing area: 9 sq. in. (58 sq. cm.)
- Torque: 5.7 lb-in.
- TIG Rating: ≥3 amps
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Delay Control - Yes
- Digital - Yes
- Grind Mode - Yes
- New Headgear - Yes
- Low Amp TIG Rated - Yes
- Low Battery Indicator - Yes
Sensitivity Control - Yes
Shell Material Nylon
Shade Range 3, 5-8, 8-13
Warranty Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||3 Lb(s) 5 Oz|