SAR with T94i-R™ 264871
Increased visibility and comfort can lead to higher productivity with the Belt-Mounted Airline Respiratory System Paired with the T94i-R Series™ Welding Helmet. To provide a NIOSH-approved respirator system, the Miller Supplied Air Respirator with T94i-R must be used with Miller helmet, hoses, connectors, and filters. With added mobility and expert engineering, Miller Welding has created a series of welding safety helmets designed with the professional welder in mind. Loaded with industry leading features, make the right choice to ensure safety and increase your capabilities with a Miller Welding T94i-R Series helmet today.
- C50 Air Regulator
- T94i-R Helmet Assembly
- Breathing Tube Assembly
- Flame-resistant Breathing Tube Cover
- Padded Belt
- Tool Bag
- New T94i Helmet Assembly - T94 Series welding helmets are designed to perform in the most intense industrial applications while providing unsurpassed comfort. The T94i features 9 sq. in. viewing area with four independent arc sensors and integrated grind shield with 180 degree field of view. Other features include: digital lens controls, four operating modes (weld, grind, cut, X-Mode).
- ClearLight™ Lens Technology - Optimizes contrast and clarity in welding and light states.
- Engineered for Rugged Environments - Design enhancements protect AD lens from dust and moisture; Aluminum heat shield reflects heat to keep lens and user cool.
- Industry's Largest Integrated Grind Shield- Provides improved view in between welds for enhanced awareness and safety.
- C50 Air Regulator - Cools air up to 50° F to relieve heat stress. Horizontal and vertical to align with body.
- Ideal Protection for Most Welding Applications - Filters provide protection from Hexavalent Chromium (Stainless Steel), Zinc Oxide (Galvanized Steel), Manganese, Aluminum, Nickel, Iron Oxide, Copper, Cadmium, Lead and Beryllium fumes.
- System Designed for Extended Wear - Lightweight, low-profile blower allows for unrestricted movement and provides all-day comfort, reducing fatigue. Integrated shoulder straps provide a secure fit and equally distribute weight, alleviating lower back strain.
- Air Hose - Available in straight and coiled options with 360° swivel air hose connection to alleviate coiling. Industrial Interchange and Schrader fitting.
View our complete selection of Miller Auto Darkening Welding Helmets, SAR helmets, fume extractors and welding safety gear available online.
- 951800 Miller SAR with T94i-R™ and 25 ft Straight Air Hose
- 951801 Miller SAR with T94i-R™ and 100 ft Straight Air Hose
- 951802 Miller SAR with T94i-R™ and 25 ft Coiled Air Hose
- 951803 Miller SAR with T94i-R™ and 100 ft Coiled Air Hose
BreatheAir™ Filtration Systems