Miller Deltaweld® 500 230/460V MIGRunner™ with Dual Intellx™Pro Feeder 951820
- .035/.045 in. V-groove Drive Rolls
- 2 Bernard™ BTB Guns 400 A
- Intellx™ Pro Dual Wire Feeder
- ArcConnect Control/Motor Cable 9ft
- Cart Accessory Kit
- Deltaweld 350/500 Running Gear/Cylinder Rack
- Deltaweld® 500 with ArcConnect™
Easy to use
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
Legacy meets pulse
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker. Make your move.
- Next generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
- Operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants going through the machine.
- The Deltaweld System is shipped as a complete package with everything you need to get welding sooner. Just hook up your primary power, add gas, wire and a welding gun, and you're ready to weld.
- Intellx feeder — New arc control feature means welders can produce better welds with minimal parameter adjustments.
- Intellx Pro feeder — Adds Accu-Pulse®, EZ-Set, steel weld programs, and memory buttons.
- Deltaweld 500 has a dedicated constant current carbon arc gouge mode specifically designed to gouge up to 3/8" carbons.
- A model is available with both ArcConnect and the standard Miller 14 Pin for use with older Miller wirefeeders.
- Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris— greatly improving reliability.
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Deltaweld 500 Specifications:
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Commercial Truck and Trailer
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)