People who bought this product were also interested in:
Miller Fume Extractor MWX-S 951178 7ft Part# 951510, 10ft Part#951511, 12ft Part#951512
Fume Extractor Helps you breathe easier and safer
The Miller Fume Extractor MWX-S 951178 from Welders Supply is your effective way to remove welding fumes from the air. Available with 7-foot (part #951510), 10-foot (Part #951511) or 12-foot (Part #951512), you can select the exact fume extractor configuration you need to most efficiently clear the air in your work place. Fume Extractors from Welders Supply are specifically designed for professional welding operations. Protection is not only effective, it is also longer lasting with nanofilter technology providing extended filter life. You’ll be able to work more efficiently because the air around you will be cleaner and more breathable. The Fume Extractor generates a powerful 875 CFM air volume. The internal tubing on the extraction arm is completely clear for maximum air flow.
Miller Fume Extractor #951178 is rugged, durable and simple
The entire unit is easy to operate, simple to replace or clean the filters, and – importantly – easy to maintain so ongoing clean air is assured. The rugged metal base is very strong. You’ll be able to effectively use this equipment in even the toughest work environment. It’s an extremely effective fume extraction system. With its large fume holding capacity, the unit can run for much longer than competitive models before filters need to be cleaned or replaced. There’s an easy-to-read gauge to tell the operator when to replace the filter. The Miller Fume Extractor from Welders Supply is very easy to use. The hinged filter hatch is simple to open. Filter replacement requires no tools. This fume extraction system is perfect for fabrication shops, maintenance and repair operations. It is also excellent for manufacturing, production, schools and other education facilities.
- Two FILTAIR fume extractor models available — MWX-S and MWX-D provide industrial solutions designed specifically for welding applications.
- Superior nanofiber filter technology: Results in extended filter life and higher filter efficiency. Self-cleaning model: Features innovative cleaning mechanism, greatly extending filter life.
- Powerful 875 CFM (airflow): Internal tubing of the extraction arm is obstruction free to achieve maximum airflow. Extraction hood for 360° rotation: Large capture source provides better coverage and easy movement.
- Simplicity: Easy to operate, easy to replace or clean filter, easy to maintain. Rugged metal base designed to withstand tough shop conditions.
- FILTAIR fume extractors effectively clean welding fumes from the air. Combining nanofiber filter technology, longer lasting airflow, and an optimized design results in a more powerful fume extraction system.
- Extended Filter Life
- Nanofiber filters feature superior surface loading and weld fume holding capacity, meaning your fume extractor can run up to twice as long as the competition before requiring filter cleaning or replacement.
- Easy to Use welding safety
- Saving operator downtime — from the hinged filter hatch that provides easy access to the filter and tool-free replacement, to a simple front panel and the easy-to-read gauge that tells the operator when it’s time to clean or replace the filter.
FILTAIR Mobile Fume Extractors are the right choice for:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Fabrication Shops
- Maintenance and Repair Operations
- Schools/Educational Facilities
See our entire inventory of fume extractors and welding Safety Equipment and welding accessories for sale online today.
Miller Fume Extractor Specs
|Filter Media||490 ft.2 (45.52 m2)|
|AccuRated™ Airflow||875 CFM (413 L/sec.)|
|Extraction Arm Diameter||8 in. (203 mm)|
Approximately 70 dBA at 5 ft. (1.5 m)
1 HP, 3450 RPM
115 V/1-Phase/60 Hz at approximately 11.9 A
|Dimensions||H: 34.75 in (883 mm)
W: 31.75 in (806 mm)
D: 48 in (1219 mm)
|Net Weight||MWX-D 238 lb. (108 kg)
MWX-S 300 lb. (136 kg)
|Shipping Weight||MWX-D 285 lb. (129 kg)
MWX-S 340 lb. (154 kg)
See our entire inventory of fume extractors and welding Safety Equipment for sale online today.
|Weight:||504 Lb(s) 0 Oz|