Hobart Handler® 190 Welder #500554
The Handler® 190 wire feed MIG welder is several steps up from the Handler 140 giving you extra power running at 230 volts. This versatile welding machine is perfect for auto bodywork, household repairs, and even heavier farm projects. It comes with a 10ft MIG gun with a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control, creating a welding arc perfectly matching metal thickness and wire diameter more than any competing welder in its class. You'll experience less spatter, a professional bead appearance, excellent penetration, and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Hobart Handler 190 MIG Welder operates on 230V input power with an output range of 25 to 190 amps. The welding machine allows great versatility using materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch. You can switch from MIG to Spool welding with just the switch of a button.
Handler 190 MIG Welder Features:
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics, and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Handler 190 MIG Welder Applications:
- Auto Body
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, Stick, and Gas welders with the greatest values online.
Hobart Handler 190 Specs | Wire Feed Welder Part #500554
Handler 190 MIG Welder comes complete with:
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux-cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
Handler 190 MIG Welder Power:
- 1 Phase
Handler 190 MIG Welder Processes:
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
Handler 190 MIG Welder Material Thickness:
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Handler 190 MIG Welder Skill Level:
Hobart Handler 190 Wire Feed #500554 Spec Sheet
The Hobart Handler 190 Guide Includes Information on Consumables of the Welder
Read the guide below before contacting Welders Supply with any questions or comments you have on the Hobart Handler 190:
As the best supplier of the Hobart Handler 190 in the country, Welders Supply is proud to give you $200 in savings on this welder!