Hobart Champion® ELITE DC Welder #500562 / 11,000 Watt AC Generator
Designed to be a jobsite workhorse, the Hobart Champion ELITE combines an 11,000 watt generator with a DC welder for general construction and emergency power applications. The Hobart Champion Elite is designed for Stick welding with quick and easy arc starts. It also performs general scratch-start DC TIG. It features a rugged, fully enclosed case which provides a protective barrier and lowers noise.
All receptacles on the ELITE feature push-button reset circuit breakers. Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinders) at the same time you are welding. With the quick set current control, it is easy to set up, provides smooth arc starts and maintains optimum arc characteristics. Cables sold separately.
Lightest, Quietest, Most Compact Welder/Generator in the Market
- DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just over 3 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise
|Rated Output at 25V||225 A at 100% Duty Cycle|
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||80|
|Welding Amperage Range||40 - 225 A DC|
|Single-Phase Generator Power||11,000 W (10 kVa/kW), 60 Hz, 120/240 VAC;
9500 watts continuous
|Dimensions||H: 28 in (711 mm)
W: 20 in (508 mm)
D: 41 in (1041 mm)
|Net Weight||Kohler: 490 lb (222 kg)|
|Weight:||490 Lb(s) 0 Oz|