$2,485.60 $3,221.92 Reduced Price You Save $736.32
Product Number: 907244
Miller CST 280 220-230/460-575 V, Dinse #907244
Designed for Stick/TIG welding pipe and plate in the construction industry, this small, durable, welder delivers 280 amps of superior Stick performance, up to 3/16” in diameter.
- Superior stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for stick arc starts automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking.
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Simple voltage-changeover switch saves time when changing primary voltage.
- Input voltage can be changed without removal from inverter rack or removal of machine case.
- Portable in the shop or at the jobsite — at 41 pounds the CST 280 is easily moved from location to location.
- Remote amperage control provided through 14-pin receptacle on front of the machine. This permits use of standard remote amperage control devices.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, providing power efficiency and noise reduction.
- Six-foot power cable included.
- Rack mountable for protection, storage and transportation of multiple power sources while using a single primary power cable.
Check out stick welding equipment available from Welders Supply.
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
|Title||CST™ 280 220-230/460-575 V, Dinse|
High Purity Processing
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Maintenance and Repair - In Plant
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Input Voltage||460/480 V
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||77 VDC|
|Amperage Range||5 DC - 280 DC|
|Net Width||7.5 in|
|Net Height||13.5 in|
|Net Length||18 in|
|Net Weight||41 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||43 Lb(s) 0 Oz|