Out of Stock
$2,364.95 $3,082.00 Reduced Price You Save $717.05
Product Number: 951581
Newer Model In Stock!
Miller SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS, ArcReach™, Bernard™ BTB 300 A Gun
Portable feeder fir MIG welding designed to run off of arc voltage. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord – saving time and money. Get it here at Welders Supply!
- SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS, ArcReach™
- .045 - 1/16 reversible dual VK drive rolls
- Bernard™ BTB Gun 300 AMP, 15FT
- CENTERFIRE contact tips, .045 (QTY 3), .052 (QTY 2)
Remote Override of power source
When an ArcReach feeder is connected to a power source the feeder has full control and the power source controls are disabled. While under ArcReach control, process and V/A adjustments are locked out, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
ArcReach-equipped power sources and wire feeders work with
non-ArcReach equipment; however the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system. This allows you to start investing in ArcReach one power source, one wire feeder at a time.
Setting the Standard for Performance
- Heavy-duty drive motor with tachometer control provides wire feed speed that is accurate and consistent from the start of the weld to the finish and from one weld to the next, which provides consistent arc quality.
Frontpanel has trigger hold, wire jog, and gas purge for easy operator access.
- Wide voltage range for small and large diameter wires with no contactor chatter or arc outages.
Improved Weld Quality
Operators can precisely set arc voltage at the feeder and monitor the actual arc voltage and current delivered to the weld using the digital meters on the feeder. This removes guesswork when it comes to adhering to weld procedures.
More arc-on time and reduced exposure to workplace hazards for operators can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc voltage.
Unique and Durable Case
- Impact-resistant, flame-retardant case provides strength and
durability,and protects components and welding wire from moisture, dust andother contaminants.
- Built-in slide rails allow you to drag the feeder into position for welding.
- Innovative feeder door design allows you can change wire while feeder is standing upright or laying down.
Digital Meters with SunVision™ Technology
Display voltage, wire feed speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
12VS model is sized for an 8- or 12-inch spool of wire. 12-inch spools are the most common in structural steel and fabrication.
- Potted and trayed main printed circuit board for the harshest environment adds exceptional reliability. Board has full-trigger isolation so a shorted gun trigger will not affect feeder operation.
- Gun locking tab works with guns having corresponding locking grooves to prevent
gunfrom being pulled out if the feeder is dragged by the gun.
- Gas inlet recessed into
backof caseis protected from incidental contact by the weld cable, ensuring consistent and contaminant-free shielding gas delivery to the gun. Double-filtered gas valve helps keep dirt from clogging and affecting gas flow.
Order the Miller SuitCase® X-TREME™ online today! Or browse our entire selection of welding machines for more essential welding supplies!
Newer Model In Stock!
|Title||Miller SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS, ArcReach™, Bernard™ BTB 300 A Gun #951581|
Boat / Yacht
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
High Purity Processing
|Input Circuit Welding Rating||425 A at 60% Duty Cycle|
|Power Source Compatibility||DC|
|Spool Size||12 in (305 mm)|
|Welding Power Source Type||CC/CV|
|Wire Feeder Type||Portable|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 IPM - 780 IPM|
|Wire Diameter||Solid Wire 0.023 in 0.062 in
Flux Cored 0.03 in 0.078 in
|Net Width||9 in|
|Net Height||15.5 in|
|Net Length||21 in|
|Net Weight||35 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||53 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Will this MIG weld aluminum? A - No, it cannot MIG weld aluminum.
Q - What is the difference between the 12 VS and the other Suitcase 12 models? A - The 12VS is sized for an 8" or 12" wire spool.