Miller SubArc DC 650 Digital Portable Welding System 951675
SubArc Portable Welding System is a ready-to-weld submerged arc system for pressure vessel, pipe and welding that requires positioning equipment which can adapt to your application.
- SubArc Portable Column & Boom
- SubArc DC 650 Digital
- SubArc Interface Digital
- SubArc Control Cable, 30 ft.
- SubArc Wire Drive 400 Digital Low Voltage
- Single Wire Straightener
- SubArc Flux Hopper Digital Low Voltage
- OBT 600 SubArc Torch
- Wire Reel Assembly
- Spool Support Assembly
- SubArc Manual Slide
- Self-contained system - contains the power source and holds column & boom on mobile platform for a convenient and compact welding tool.
- Built-in fork pockets and caster wheels - for improved mobility around a job site, great for garages and workshops.
- Ease of positioning the weld head - thanks to a motorized, 360-degree rotating column and manual telescoping boom.
- Motorized column with pendant control - 44 inches (1,117 mm)of vertical range for working at a variety of heights.
- Manual telescoping boom - 31 inches (787 mm) of horizontal range
- Manual cross slides - provide 7.87 (200 mm) of precise horizontal torch movement.
Check out our options for welding accessories to complete your purchase
Browse different welding tools to find handy items to make your work more efficient and safe.
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, and Stick welders with the greatest values online.
Other versions of the SubArc DC:
Miller SubArc DC 650 Digital Portable Welding System Specifications
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Processes||Submerged arc (SAW)|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Rated Output||650 A at 44 V, 100% duty cycle
815 A at 44 V, 60% duty cycle
|Output Voltage Range
||20 V - 44 V in sub-arc mode|
||50 A - 815 A in CC mode|
|Amps Input at Rated Load Output, 60 Hz||230V: 126, 3.8 while idling
460V: 63, 1.9 while idling
575V: 50.4, 1.9 while idling
KVA: 50, 1.52 while idling
KW: 34.8, 0.76 while idling
|Maximum Open-Circuit Voltage DC||75 Vpk|
|Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
Miller SubArc DC 650 Portable Column and Boom Specifications
|Column Stroke||44 in. (1,117 mm)|
|Column Travel||Constant speed|
|Boom Stroke||31 in. (787 mm)|
| Working Height Range
||33.5 in. (851 mm) - 77.5 in. (1,969 mm)|
|Overall Height||102 in. (2,590 mm)|
|Weight:||2050 Lb(s) 0 Oz|