CK WorldWide WF-5 Tig Cold Wire Feeder
The answer to automated filler metal in TIG welding is the CK Worldwide WF-5 Cold Wire Feeder.
The WF-5 feed unit is designed for use with the “CWH” series hand torches for semi-automatic welding applications, and “CWM” series machine mounted torches.
Automate the addition of filler metal with the touch of a button using the WF-5 Cold Wire Feeder. This machine works independently to provide continuous filler metal for your TIG welding needs.
Note: For complete installation of a Cold Wire Feed system you need both the Cold Wire Feeder and a Wire Feed Application method, in conjunction with your welding machine. The Cold Wire Feeder works independently and needs its own power source.
- Increase productivity by up to 30%
- Automates adding of filler metal
- All parameters can be duplicated for consistency
- Dual groove drive roll accepts multiple wire sizes
- Accepts standard wire spool sizes
- Eliminates filler rod stub loss
- Machine cover keeps filler metal clean and uncontaminated
- Makes fully-automated, or one-handed, TIG welding possible
• Voltage - 115V
• Single phase
• Frequency - 50/60 Hz
• Dims - 15in H x 10in W x 21in L
• Weight - 54lbs
• Motor type - DC permanent magnet
• Motor rating - 1/3 HP at 4,000 rpm
• Filler wire spool size - 12 in
• Filler wire size - .023 - 1/16
• Wire feed speed range - 0-500 ipm
|Weight:||55 Lb(s) 0 Oz|