Hypertherm Duramax HRT Hand Torch Assembly with 25 ft Leads #228788
Hypertherm Duramax series handheld and machine retrofit torches are available for the Powermax65, Powermax85, and Powermax105 systems.
The ETR (Easy Torch Removal) quick-disconnect system makes it easy to remove the torch for transport or to switch from one torch to the other if your applications require the use of different torches.
The torches are cooled by ambient air and do not require special cooling procedures.
Torch comes with ONE standard set of consumables
Sharpen your cutting edge!
Experience up to a 55% increase in consumable life, more reliable arc-starting, and a torch handle that is 5 times more impact resistant and 20% more heat resistant.
Upgrade to Duramax torch technology.
Standard hand torch, straight hand torch, and machine torch now available!
Easy plug-and-play upgrade for:
This system includes:
- A variety of Duramax Consumables
- New Operator's Manual with Cut Charts
- New Consumable Sticker for your System
- Proprietary, fiber-reinforced torch handle is 5 times more impact resistant and 20% more heat resistant to withstand your toughest metal-cutting applications.*
More consumable life
- Conical Flow™ nozzle and Spring electrode give you up to 55% more consumable life for up to a 30% reduction in consumable costs.*
More reliable arc-starting
- Spring Start electrode technology eliminates moving parts in the torch for more reliable arc-starting.*
* When compared with standard T60/T80/T100 torches and/or consumables.
Obsolete Torch Replacement for:
083172 T60 HND TCH ASSY 25'
087001 T80 HND TCH ASSY 25'
Easy plug-and-play upgrade for the following plasma cutting machines:
|Weight:||5 Lb(s) 0 Oz|