Hypertherm Powermax 105 #059376 is 3x Faster Than Oxyfuel on 12mm Steel
Powermax 105 with Hand Torch (#059376)
The Hypertherm Powermax 105 is an advanced plasma cutting and gouging system designed for professional use, offering a handheld cutting capacity of 1 1/4" and a mechanized piercing capacity of 7/8". The package includes the Powermax 105 power supply equipped with a CPC port and voltage divider, along with a 75-degree Duramax hand torch and a 25' lead. If your usage does not require compatibility with a CNC table, you may want to explore the Hypertherm Powermax 105 variant without the CPC Port (#059374).
Duramax torches ensure superior cuts, minimizing grinding and edge preparation time. Hand cutting with a Duramax torch is faster and cleaner than using an oxy fuel torch. The torch handle is designed to withstand high temperatures and impacts. Hypertherm's Smart Sense technology sets the correct air pressure automatically based on operating mode and torch length. The electrode end-of-life detection feature prevents damage by cutting off power when the electrode is overused, resulting in a powerful, energy-efficient, and durable torch.
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps ongoing.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Shop all plasma cutters and Hypertherm machine torches at Welders Supply.
|Input Voltages||200-600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Kilowatt output||16.8 kW|
|Input current @ 16.8 kW||200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 58/56/49/25/22 A|
|Output current||30-105 A|
|Rated output voltage||160 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° (40° C)||
70% @ 105 A, 240 V, 3-PH
80% @ 105 A, 480-600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 95 a, 480-600 v, 3-PH
100% @ 88 a, 240 v, 3-PH
|Open circuit voltage||300 VDC|
|Cuttable metals||Mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" d; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight w/ 25' torch||100 lbs|
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||
Cutting: 460 scfh, 7.7 scfm @ 85 psi
Gouging: 480 scfh, 8.0 scfm @ 70psi
|Input power cable length||
|Power supply type||
|Engine drive requirement||
30 kW for full 105 A output
CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty
|Recommended||32 mm (1-1/4”)||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|38 mm (1-1/2”)||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance (hand cutting)||50 mm (2”)||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Pierce *||22 mm (7/8”)|
Hypertherm Powermax 105 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
|Weight:||100 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 1" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- 3 Phase Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 105
- Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Powermax Hand Plasma Cutter Systems
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 105 vs 125
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V 3 Phase
- Powermax 1650 (DISCONTINUED)