Powermax 105 Mechanized Hand Torch (Part #059376)
Hypertherm Powermax 105 hand torches from Welders Supply create clean, precise plasma cuts. You are viewing the Hypertherm Powermax 105 with CPC port (#059376) See also the Hypertherm Powermax 105 without CPC Port (#059374). This Powermax torch features better quality cutting and faster-cut speed. The superior torch cutting creates less time spent on edge preparation and grinding. Duramax torches are built to withstand high temperatures to keep the torch handle from becoming too hot to operate. Powermax 105 hand torches are three times faster than oxyfuel on 12mm steel. Smart Sense technology makes plasma cutting easier by automatically setting the correct air pressure based on operating mode and torch length. Low line performance is improved with wide voltage tolerance.
This long-lasting, low maintenance Hypertherm Powermax torch is very cost-efficient. Electrode end-of-life detection prevents damage to the Powermax torch and work piece by cutting off power when the electrode is overused. Power efficiency lowers the consumption of energy, keeping the torch running smoothly.
This unit includes the CPC port and voltage divider for easy hook up to CNC cutting tables.
Mechanized machine offering Maximum productivity
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps ongoing.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Shop all Plasma Cutters and Hypertherm machine torches here at Welder Supply Company where we proudly offer these products at great prices.
|Input Voltages||200-600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Kilowatt output||16.8 kW|
|Input current @ 16.8 kW||200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 58/56/49/25/22 A|
|Output current||30-105 A|
|Rated output voltage||160 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° (40° C)||
70% @ 105 A, 240 V, 3-PH
80% @ 105 A, 480-600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 95 a, 480-600 v, 3-PH
100% @ 88 a, 240 v, 3-PH
|Open circuit voltage||300 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" d; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight w/ 25' torch||100 lbs|
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||
Cutting: 460 scfh, 7.7 scfm @ 85 psi
Gouging: 480 scfh, 8.0 scfm @ 70psi
|Input power cable length||
|Power supply type||
|Engine drive requirement||
30 kW for full 105 A output
CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty
Hypertherm Powermax 105 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Powermax 85 (setup & operational info also applies to 105)
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutting Machines
- 1" and Higher Capacity
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Hypertherm Powermax 105
- Hypertherm Powermax Hand Plasma Cutter Systems
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 105 vs 125