Limited Time Offer: Receive additional 1 year extended warranty on Powermax Systems purchased now through August 31, 2021 ($600 Value) – go to www.hypertherm.com/registration to register your product and enter promotion code “WARRANTY”
Bundle Options (check all that apply):
Hypertherm Powermax 105 #059376 is 3x Faster Than Oxyfuel on 12mm Steel
Terms and Conditions
- The system must have been purchased on or after January 1, 2021
- Promotion ends August 31, 2021
- Only valid for Powermax power supplies purchased in U.S. and Canada
- For full terms of the promotion please visit https://visit.hypertherm.com/extendedwarranty
Powermax 105 with Hand Torch (#059376)
The Hypertherm Powermax 105 is a professional-level plasma cutting and gouging system with handheld cutting capacity of 1 1/4" and a mechanized piercing capacity of 7/8". The package includes the Powermax 105 power supply with CPC port and voltage divider, a 75-degree Duramax hand torch, and a 25' lead. If you don't anticipate ever wanting to use this with a CNC table, you may want to consider the Hypertherm Powermax 105 without CPC Port (#059374).
Duramax torches are engineered for superior cuts that require less time grinding and prepping edges. Hand cutting with a Duramax torch is not only faster and cleaner than working with an oxy fuel torch, but the torch handle is designed to withstand high temperatures (as well as impacts). Hypertherm's Smart Sense technology makes plasma cutting easier by automatically setting the correct air pressure based on operating mode and torch length. What's more, electrode end-of-life detection prevents damage to the Powermax torch and work piece by cutting off power when the electrode is overused. It all adds up to a powerful, energy-efficient, long-lasting torch.
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps ongoing.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Shop all plasma cutters and Hypertherm machine torches at Welders Supply.
|Input Voltages||200-600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Kilowatt output||16.8 kW|
|Input current @ 16.8 kW||200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 58/56/49/25/22 A|
|Output current||30-105 A|
|Rated output voltage||160 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° (40° C)||
70% @ 105 A, 240 V, 3-PH
80% @ 105 A, 480-600 V, 3-PH
100% @ 95 a, 480-600 v, 3-PH
100% @ 88 a, 240 v, 3-PH
|Open circuit voltage||300 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" d; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight w/ 25' torch||100 lbs|
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||
Cutting: 460 scfh, 7.7 scfm @ 85 psi
Gouging: 480 scfh, 8.0 scfm @ 70psi
|Input power cable length||
|Power supply type||
|Engine drive requirement||
30 kW for full 105 A output
CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty
Hypertherm Powermax 105 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Hypertherm Powermax 85 (setup & operational info also applies to 105)
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutting Machines
- 1" and Higher Capacity
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Hypertherm Powermax 105
- Hypertherm Powermax Hand Plasma Cutter Systems
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 105 vs 125
- Black Friday - 50% Off Plasma Kit