Miller Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro w/Wireless Interface Control #907751001
A complete multi-process & multi-operator welder/generator that delivers two independent pipe quality arcs in one complete package. Now with optional Wireless Interface Control, you can work hassle-free with full control of the machine in the palm of your hand. Equipped with ArcReach® technology, operators can change weld settings from the ArcReach feeder or remote. RMD® & Pulsed MIG welding capabilities are added with the ArcReach Smart Feeder.
- 2 Wireless Interface Control Remotes
Features:Heavy-Duty DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 Tier 4 Final Engine
- The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. Utilizes Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after treatment maintenance.
- Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the job site, so you can work hassle-free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
- Extend time between fill-ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
- One dependable engine—two independent arcs with up to 400 amps each. Or plug in additional inverters for a true multi-operator work platform! Example: Two additional XMTs equals four operators, up to 200 amps each. Premium-quality arcs allow operators to work independently with no arc interaction. Multi-operator welding has never been easier or more versatile.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source.
- All models include digital preset weld meters, automatic idle, 120V block heater, and vandalism lockout (protects control panel and receptacles).
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, and engine RPM. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34 percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units. You'll save even more with Wireless Interface Control. When your welder/generator is far away, it's time-consuming to walk back to turn it off, so it ends up running all day. Use Wireless Interface Control to instantly turn your machine off when needed, saving fuel and money.
- Reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the welding power source is not in use. This feature increases operator safety without compromising arc starts.
- Weld leads
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Submerged Arc (SAW)
- Plasma (PAC)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro Specifications:
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||
Lift Eye (Standard)