Miller Trailblazer 325 Diesel, GFCI w/Excel Power & Wireless Interface Control 907799003
- Wireless Interface Control remote
- Weld leads
Wireless Interface Control
- Get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite, so you can work hassle free. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
- Extend time between fill ups and maintenance intervals while eliminating the need to go back to your machine to make adjustments.
- Matches engine speed to load — a Miller exclusive. Get the welding power you need — plus reduced fuel consumption and lower noise levels for a more-profitable, safer jobsite. Unlike competitive machines that operate at 3,600 rpm (max) under any load, Miller-exclusive Auto-Speed technology responds to weld requirements by automatically adjusting engine speed to one of five rpm levels so the engine never works harder than necessary. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
- Power at idle — a Miller exclusive. Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle. With Excel power you can operate jobsite tools like grinders at quiet, fuel-saving speeds. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel power, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered. Excel power — available only from Miller.
- ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source.
Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Unbeatable arc performance
- Wide amperage output with better welding deposition rates means you can get jobs done faster, saving time and money. The Trailblazer also has precise arc control, which allows you to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and quickly dial in the perfect parameters to optimize weld quality and maximize productivity across a variety of applications and welding processes
- Less money spent on fuel means more profit for you. Every Trailblazer welder/generator has fuel-saving Auto-Speed technology. With Excel power and Wireless Interface Control, you will save even more on fuel costs and enjoy a combination of advanced, profit-enhancing features that are only available on a Trailblazer welder/generator.
- Trailblazer welder/generators are up to 24 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter then competitive machines — which means moving them is faster and easier, for maximum productivity. And because they take up less space, Trailblazer welder/generators let work trucks carry more equipment and gear — so your work crews can be ready for anything.
- Quieter jobsites are safer and more productive because work crews can communicate easier, and work can start earlier and end later — even in noise-sensitive areas. If your jobsite needs a welder/generator, it needs a Trailblazer welder/generator — because no other diesel-fueled choice is as quiet.
View our selection of multi-process Miller welders, welding machines, welding safety equipment, and plasma cutting machines.
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Flux Cored (FCAW)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Title||Trailblazer 325 Diesel, GFCI w/Excel Power & Wireless Interface Control|
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||45.375 in|
|Net Weight||620 Ibs|