Hobart Handler 210MVP with Multi-Voltage Plug 230 Wire Feed Welder Part #500553
Hobart Handler 210MVP MIG Welder #500553
The Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder is a portable MIG machine with a multi-voltage plug that lets you plug into a standard household outlet or a 230 volt outlet. No tools are required. Just choose the plug fitting your outlet, plug the Handler® 210MVP in, and start welding. Independent of the power source, the Handler 210MVP will adjust itself automatically to the correct input power for superior arc performance.
The Handler 200MPV Welder is also easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses, and wires. When plugged into 115 V power you have the option of 4 voltage settings (taps) and 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you have 7 voltage settings (taps) and 210 amps of weld output. This flexible operating range allows you to weld 24-ga. to 3/8in. steel in a single pass. If you do aluminum welding, just add the optional Spoolrunner 100 spool gun. From household repairs to heavy-duty projects, this machine handles them all.
Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder Features:
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes it easy to connect to power
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better looking bead and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also usable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature (makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding)
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Hobart Handler 210MVP Applications:
- Auto Body
For the best prices on MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders, shop Welders Supply online.
Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux-cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- 1 Phase
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
Material Thickness:Welds 24 gauge up to 3/8 inch mild steel
Hobart Handler Guide: Welder Specs & Details
Read about the Features, Benefits, Performance Data, Control Panel, & Accessories of the Hobart Handler
Welders who perform at work and at home will find the Hobart Handler an easy welder to use, as described by the guide below:
If you have any questions about the Hobart Handler multi-voltage plug welder, reach out to Welders Supply as soon as possible!
The best welders need the best equipment - contact Welders Supply today for more information!
Professional Welders Review the Hobart Handler Welder from Welders Supply
Product Questions and Answers
How to Install Work Clamp:
- Loosen Thumbscrew.
Loosen the thumbscrew to make it open for access.
- Insert End.
Insert end through the opening until it bottoms against the drive assembly. Then, tighten thumbscrew.
- Insert Plug.
Insert the plug into the receptacle and tighten the threaded collar.
- Complete the Assembly.
Place switch in MIG Gun position and Close Door.