People who bought this product were also interested in:
Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder #500553
The Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder for MIG welding allows greater portability and convenience through the use of a multi-voltage plug. You can plug it into a standard household outlet or if you need extra power and accessibility you can easily change the plug for 230 volts. No tools are required. Just choose the plug fitting your outlet, plug the Handler® 210MVP in, and start welding. Independent of the power source, the Handler 210MVP will adjust itself automatically to correct input power providing superior arc performance. The Handler 200MPV Welder is easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses, and wires. When plugged into 115 V power you have the option of 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When you are plugged into 230V power you have 7 voltage settings (taps) and 210 amps of weld output. The flexible operating range allows you to weld 24-ga. to 3/8in. steel in a single pass. If you do aluminum welding just add the optional Spoolrunner 100 to make welding aluminum a breeze. The Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder is perfect for working on an auto body, a boat, household repairs, or even heavier projects requiring extra power.
Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder Features:
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Hobart Handler 210MVP Applications:
- Auto Body
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas welders with the greatest values online.
Hobart Handler 210MVP Welder Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- 1 Phase
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
Material Thickness:Welds 24 gauge up to 3/8 inch mild steel
Hobart Handler Guide: Welder Specs & Details
Read about the Features, Benefits, Performance Data, Control Panel, & Accessories of the Hobart Handler
Welders who perform at work and at home will find the Hobart Handler an easy welder to use, as described by the guide below:
If you have any questions about the Hobart Handler multi-voltage plug welder, reach out to Welders Supply as soon as possible!
The best welders need the best equipment - contact Welders Supply today for more information!
Professional Welders Review the Hobart Handler Welder from Welders Supply