Lincoln VIKING™ Street Rod 2450 ADV Series Helmet, Digital User Interface #K3035-5
Professional Grade Comfort and Safety.
Elevate your welding performance with the Lincoln Electric Viking Street Rod 2450 ADV series welding helmet, a top choice among professionals. Experience enhanced comfort during long welding sessions, thanks to its well-engineered ergonomic design. The helmet's cutting-edge lens technology ensures a clear and unobstructed view, enabling you to work with confidence and precision. Its seamless adaptability to different welding tasks makes it a must-have tool for welders of all levels.
The upgraded VIKING 2450ADV, Lincoln Electric's newest in the lightweight premium helmet series, offers an excellent blend of optics, comfort & versatility, with new technologies to improve productivity.
- Modular LED Light - Modular LED light improves visibility during arc-off time, while maintaining a low profile that's easily integrated into the shade cartridge
- Digital User Interface - Moisture and abrasion resistant push buttons make it easy to set the shade, sensitivity, delay, and mode.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens technolory and perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity eliminate imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc, and puddle.
- Extra Large Viewing Area - The 9.3 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control
- 5 Year Warranty - Protects your investment for 60 months from date of purchase
See Clearly Now
4C ADF Technology improves the performance of the lens in the four most important categories to the welder:
- Clarity - Optical clarity 1/1/1/1
- Color - Real color view
- Carat - Lightweight
- Cut - Even shade from any angle
The 4C Lens Technology improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen. 4C Technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore, and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG, and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
Shop all welding helmets and welding helmet accessories available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln VIKING™ Street Rod 2450 ADV Series Helmet #K3035-5 - Specifications|
|Welding Helmets Product Types||Auto-Darkening|
|Welding Helmets Compliance||ANSI Z87.1|
|Welding Helmets Product Series||2450 Series|
|Welding Helmets Shell Type||Graphic|
|Welding Helmets ADF Viewing Area||3.82 in x 2.44 in (97 mm x 62 mm)|
|Welding Helmets Control Type||Digital|
|Welding Helmets External Controls||Grind Button|
|Welding Helmets Headgear Type||X6 Headgear|
|Welding Helmets Weight||22.6 Oz., (24 Oz. with LED Module)|
|Welding Helmets Auto Darkening||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cartridge Size||4.5 in. x 5.25 in. (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|Welding Helmets Cheater Lens Compatible||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cut Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Flip Up Lens||No|
|Welding Helmets Grind Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Hard Hat Capable||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Lens Shade Rating||5 - 13|
|Welding Helmets Light to Dark Switch Time||1/25,000 sec.|
|Welding Helmets Magnifying Lens Holder||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Number of Sensors||4|
|Welding Helmets Power Supply||1 CR 2450 Battery with Solar Assist and AA Battery for LED|
|Welding Helmets Quick Adjust Ratched||Yes|
|Welding Helmets TIG Rating||2 Amps|