ESAB REBEL EM 235IC MIG WELDER #0558012700
- Unmatched Portability – weighing in at 24 kg (53 lbs) and dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel 235ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- Power to Perform – have the confidence with Rebel 235ic to run the full range of 0.9 mm (.035 in.) wire –short arc and spray transfer. Also up to 1.2 mm (.045 in.) solid wire and up to 1.4 mm (.052 in.) cored wire. Plus, rods up to 4.0 mm (5/32 in.) and TIG rods up to 5.0 mm (3/16 in.)
- sMIG Technology – Innovative “smart-Mig” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Agricultural Equipment
- General Cast Iron Repair and Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
Comes Complete with:
- Rebel EM 235ic power source (MIG ONLY)
- 15-foot Tweco Spraymaster 250 MIG gun
- 10-foot Tweco ground clamp with leads
- Victor argon flow gauge regulator with
12.5-footgas hose (0781-2743)
- ESAB 70S-6 .035 10-lb spool of wire
- Spare nozzle (22 series), diffuser, and 2 contact tips
- Drive Rolls: .023/.030 smooth (7977036) | .030/.035 V-knurled (7977732) | .045 V-knurled
- Material thickness guide
- 120V and 230V plugs
The optional Tweco Spool Gun (1027-1398) must be purchased separately.
Shop all welding machines for sale online at Welders Supply.
Arc Gun Consumables
Max Plate Thickness
|Use With Welding Material||12.7 mm (1/2 in.)|
Arc Holders Clamps & Misc
|Cable||3 m (10 ft)|
|Height||26.5 in. (673 mm)|
|Length||19.5 in. (495.3 mm)|
|Width||11.5 in. (292 mm)|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
|VAC||120, 208/230 VAC|
|Model||Conditional Statement||Duty Cycle||Output Current DC||VDC Out|
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||120 A||19 VDC|
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||235 A||26 VDC|
|STICK (SMAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||90 A||23.6 VDC|
|STICK (SMAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||210 A||28.4 VDC|
|TIG (GTAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||130 A||15.2 VDC|
|TIG (GTAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||240 A||19.6 VDC|
|Max Welding Output||250 A|
|Open Circuit VDC High||90 VDC|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (V)||10-30 V|
|Voltage Tolerance||30 V|
|Setting Range (A)||5-150 A|
|Setting Range (V)||120 V|
|Setting Range (A)||5-250 A|
|Setting Range (V)||230 V|
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00 / UL60974-1 / IEC60974-1|
|Weight||24 kg (53 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||4, 8 & 12 in.
100, 200 & 300 mm
|Wire Length per Minute||60-700 in./min
|Mild Steel||.023-.045 in.
|Stainless Steel||.030-.045 in.
|Flux Cored||.030-.052 in.
|Weight:||53 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
ESAB Rebel EMP MIG Welder 235IC Review
"Nice welds on 1/4 steel even running on 120v easy to use just set metal thickness and wire diameter depending on the application manual mode works better but if you are beginner welder auto mode will make you look like you kinda know what you are doing instead of like a fool. it's nice being able to run off 120 or 230 gives better range around the shop if you're not welding thick metal and don't have a 230 outlet and long extension cord. Welds as well as Miller 251 252 in my opinion and more versatile with multiple power input. 230 is best for all around use of machine but 120 is good for small projects." -
Product Questions and Answers
Q - What is the output rating? A - 235A at 40% duty cycle.
Q - What is the warranty on this? A - 3-year manufacturer warranty and ESAB's 100% satisfaction guarantee--if you're not happy with it within the first 100 days, ESAB will make it right or take it back and refund your purchase price.