Miller Syncrowave® 300 907782 - Machine Only
For fabricators who need more TIG welding productivity and lower operating costs, new Miller Syncrowave machines are the energy efficient TIG welding power sources that make it easier for any welder to get more work done.
- Easy to use Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Pro-Set™ Feature Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Auto-Link Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Smaller Footprint Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
- Simple to install Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Energy efficient Save up to 33 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
- Better Arc Performance Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
Check out our entire selection of welding machines!
Miller Syncrowave 300 #907782 Specifications:
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Input Phase||1- and 3- phase|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Min||5:00 AM|
|Amperage Max||300 A|
|Maximum Open Circuit Voltage||60 VDC|
|CACA Thickness||3/16 in|
|Processes||Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
TIG AC (GTAW-AC)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Industrial Applications||Industrial Applications
Precision metal fabrication
Maintenance and repair
Light and heavy manufacturing
Tube and pipe
|Net Width||15 in. (381 mm)|
|Net Height||29.4 in. (746 mm)|
|Net Length||24.6 in. (625 mm)|
|Net Weight||101 lb. (45.8 kg)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Warranty||3 years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|