ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic MIG/TIG/Stick #0558012702
- True Multi-Process –Excellent performance on MIG, TIG and STICK.
- Unmatched Portability –weighing in at 24 kg (53 lbs) and dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage. Detach the Rebel 235ic from its cart and tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- Power to Perform –have the confidence with Rebel 235ic to run the full range of 0.9 mm (.035 in.) wire –short arc and spray transfer. Also up to 1.2 mm (.045 in.) solid wire and up to 1.4 mm (.052 in.) cored wire. Plus, rods up to 4.0 mm (5/32 in.) and TIG rods up to 5.0 mm (3/16 in.)
- sMIG Technology -Innovative “smart-Mig” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Agricultural Equipment
- General Cast Iron Repair and Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
Comes complete with
- ESAB® Rebel™ EMP 235ic MIG/TIG/Stick welder
- 15 ft.Tweco® SprayMaster 250 MIG gun
- Victor® argon flowmeter regulator
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) gas hose
- Electrode holder with leads
- Ground clamp with leads
- 4 Drive rolls: .024-.030 smooth (solid wire), .035-.045 smooth (solid wire - installed), .030-.035 knurled (flux-cored wire), .045 knurled (flux-cored wire)
- 2 extra contact tips .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire
- 1 extra MIG nozzle
- 120V/230V power adapter
- ESAB Atom Arc 7018 electrodes
- Operator's manual
Shop all welding machines for sale online at Welders Supply.
Arc Gun Consumables
Max Plate Thickness
|Use With Welding Material||12.7 mm (1/2 in.)|
Arc Holders Clamps & Misc
|Cable||3 m (10 ft)|
|Height||26.5 in. (673 mm)|
|Length||19.5 in. (495.3 mm)|
|Width||11.5 in. (292 mm)|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
|VAC||120, 208/230 VAC|
|Model||Conditional Statement||Duty Cycle||Output Current DC||VDC Out|
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||120 A||19 VDC|
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||235 A||26 VDC|
|STICK (SMAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||90 A||23.6 VDC|
|STICK (SMAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||210 A||28.4 VDC|
|TIG (GTAW) 120V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||130 A||15.2 VDC|
|TIG (GTAW) 230V||Welding Output @ 104 ° F (40 ° C)||40 %||240 A||19.6 VDC|
|Max Welding Output||250 A|
|Open Circuit VDC High||90 VDC|
|Setting Range MIG/MAG (V)||10-30 V|
|Voltage Tolerance||30 V|
|Setting Range (A)||5-150 A|
|Setting Range (V)||120 V|
|Setting Range (A)||5-250 A|
|Setting Range (V)||230 V|
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00 / UL60974-1 / IEC60974-1|
|Weight||24 kg (53 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||4, 8 & 12 in.
100, 200 & 300 mm
|Wire Length per Minute||60-700 in./min
|Mild Steel||.023-.045 in.
|Stainless Steel||.030-.045 in.
|Flux Cored||.030-.052 in.
|Weight:||53 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
ESAB Rebel EMP MIG/TIG/Stick Welder 235IC Review
"Worth every penny! Build qualty is second to none. The EMP 235ic is proving to be a solid choice for our fab shop. What a feature rich machine leaps and bounds above the competition. Burned through 40lbs. Of solid wire 0.35 in spray transfer and 15lbs. Of rod between 6010 and 7018 flawlessly with out a hiccup with in the first week. The only thing I've been asking myself is why didn't we buy it sooner. Highly recommend and impressed!" - Review originally posted on cyberweld.com
Product Questions and Answers
Q - With a 220v connection, how many household amps are needed for this machine? A - If you're running on 230v it would require a 50 amp breaker
Q - Can this be powered by a generator? A - Yes, you would need one that provides at minimum a continuous 9000w.
How to insert or replace wire:
- Spool side door.
Open the spool side door.
- Release pressure roller arm.
Release the pressure roller arm by levering the tension screw toward you.
- Pressure roller arm.
Lift the pressure roller arm up.
- Pass the electrode wire through the inlet guide.
With the MIG welding wire feeding from the bottom of the spool, pass the electrode through the inlet guide, between the rollers, through the outlet guide, and into the MIG torch.
- Re-secure pressure roller arm.
Re-secure the pressure roller arm and wire drive tension screw and adjust the pressure if necessary.
- Straight feed wire through MIG torch.
With the MIG torch lead reasonably straight, feed the wire through the MIG torch by depressing the trigger switch.
- Close spool side door.
Close the spool side door.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Victor Technologies
- Multi-Process Welders
- Gas MIG Welders
- Arc Welders
- Portable Welders
- Industrial Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- For Cast Iron
- Fabrication Welders
- For Everything
- Car Repair Welders
- For Beginners
- For Students
- Professionals Welders
- Handyman Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel