Miller 22A Wire Feeder #300615 from Welder Supply
**NOTE: This Wire Feeder has been discontinued. For recommendations on a comparable model, or to check if we can get this model, contact us**
Miller Electric 22A Model 20-Series Constant Voltage Wire Feeder is a simple, economical, and flexible wire feeder option for industrial manufacturing and fabricating. The 22A wire feeder is ideal for most high-duty-cycle applications requiring day-in/day-out trouble-free operation. Trigger hold reduces operator fatigue on extended welds, and two gear-driven drive rolls on 22A for smooth, positive wire feed. On-board burnback and motor ramp control for excellent starting and stopping performance.
- Simple to use, but built with the strength and flexibility to handle industrial manufacturing and fabricating, the 22A Wire Feeder delivers proven reliability and economy
- Ideal for most high-duty-cycle applications requiring day in/day-out trouble-free operation
- Trigger hold control for long extended welds.
- Two gear-driven drive rolls on 22A for smooth, positive wire feed
- On-board burnback and motor ramp control for excellent starting and stopping performance
- Heavy-duty 16-ga. metal enclosure for durability
- Optional presettable voltage and wire feed speed on most power sources for 22A
Welders Supply carries the best welding equipment, along with the best supply of welding machines anywhere. Shop online now!
Wire feed speed range 75 to 750 ipm.
Electrode wire diameter. capacity: .023" to 5/64"
Dimensions: 23-1/2"L x 10-3/4"W x 11"H.
Weight: 36 lbs.
|Weight:||39 Lb(s) 8 Oz|