HYPERTHERM 50FT DURAMAX HAND TORCH ASSEMBLY #059474
Hypertherm's Duramax torches feature a comfortable ergonomic grip and a thinner neck for more arc visibility. The Duramax torches increase consumable life and consolidate consumable inventory.
This model torch comes with a 50-foot lead, 75-degree head, and the Fast-Connect hookup. Duramax torches have a 1-year warranty. Consumables not Included.
Benefits of Genuine Hypertherm Consumables
- Made in the USA
- Tool-free allows consumables to be easily changed out
- TrueFlow™ allows for centered electrode alignment with the water tube to ensure optimal cooling, which increases life and produces a higher and consistent cut quality
- SpringStart™ electrode technology ensures consistent, reliable starting by eliminating moving parts in the torch
- Vented shield™ is electrically isolated to prevent double arcing, the vent holes around the orifice stabilize the arc, cool the consumables, and protect them from spatter. These features improve piercing capabilities and increase consumable life
- Advanced axial swirl ring allows the long vented nozzle with exposed vent holes and swirl ring to align near the tip of the electrode, ensuring the correct amount of gas flow and optimal consumable life
- Conical Flow™ nozzle technology increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross
- CoolFlow™ delivers enhanced cooling of the nozzle through key features such as a deep groove, angled o-ring seal and specific shoulder contact for increased nozzle life and cut quality
Shop other Hypertherm Products, Plasma Cutting Consumables, Plasma Cutting Machines, Accessories, Welding Helmets, Helmet Accessories, Gloves, Jackets, Aprons, Caps, and Pants.
Duramax consumables for hand cutting, mechanized cutting, and gouging. Also, FineCut consumables for cutting thin metals.
|Consumable type||Torch type||Amperage||Nozzle||Shield/Deflector||Retaining cap||Electrode||Swirl ring|
|Drag-cutting||Hand||45 / 65||220941 220819||220818||220854||220842 or 220777||220857|
|Mechanized||Machine||45 / 65||
|220817 or 220955||220854 or 220953||220842 or 220777||220857|
|FineCut||Hand Machine||45||220930||220931 220948||220854 or 220953||220842||220947 / 220857|
|Weight:||5 Lb(s) 0 Oz|