Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start, Excel™ Interface Control 907798005
Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start, Excel™ Power & Wireless Interface Control 907798005
Trailblazer® welder/generators deliver unbeatable arc performance providing the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. Now with optional Wireless Interface Control, you can work hassle-free with full control of the machine in the palm of your hand. The Trailblazer exclusive Auto-Speed™ technology delivers superior runtimes, increased fuel efficiency, and improved welder/generator performance. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise — for productive, profitable, quieter job sites.
Experience Cordless Welding
This Miller Trailblazer features wireless welding capability. Remote control technology increases productivity and decreases risks on the jobs. Reduce trips to and from the power source while increasing arc-on time. Other features include:
- Wireless Interface Control. Full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, wherever you are on the job site.
- Excel™ power. Miller machines offer the exclusive ability to power at idle.
- Battery Charge / Jump Start. Reduce downtime with battery charge/crank assist capability.
- Electronic fuel injection (EFI). Improved fuel efficiency means higher productivity and profitability.
- Auto-Speed™ Technology. Miller machines exclusively offer the benefit of matching engine speed to load.
- ArcReach® Technology. Existing weld cables communicate process adjustment commands back to the generator thanks to ArcReach technology.
- Dynamic DIG™. Miller's proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm to automatically adjust the amount of current required to clear a short.
- Unbeatable arc performance. Get the job done faster & save money with wide amperage output and better welding deposition rates.
- Maximum cost savings. Spend less money on fuel and enjoy more profit.
- Fewer refueling trips. Spend more time welding and less time refueling - this machine delivers maximum runtime.
- Portable & compact. Trailblazer welders are 17% smaller and 10% lighter than competitive machines.
- Safer, more product job sites. A quieter job site is a more productive job site. No more shouting over loud machines!
Browse all welding machines or see all Miller products available online at Welders Supply.
Other Versions of the Miller Trailblazer 325:
- 907754003 - Miller Trailblazer 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ CHG/JMP & EXL PWR
- 907799001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 Diesel, GFCI
- 907797 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler)
- 907797001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler), GFCI
- 907797002 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (KOHLER) w/ Electric Fuel Pump
- 907797003 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) w/ Wireless Interface Control
- 907798 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI
- 907775001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 LP, GFCI w/ Excel Power & ArcReach®
- 907775 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 LP, GFCI
- 907798001 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Wireless Interface Control
- 907798002 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Excel Power
- 907798004 - Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/ Battery Charge/Jump Start & Excel Power (No ArcReach)
- 907798003 - Miller Trailblazer® 325 EFI w/GFCI, Excel Power & Wireless Interface Control
|Trailblazer® 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Battery Charge/Jump Start, Excel™ Power & Wireless Interface Control|
Structural steel work
|Engine Idle Speed||2400 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||2400 RPM
|Fuel Tank Size||12 Gallon|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Net Width||20 in|
|Net Height||28 in|
|Net Length||40.5 in|
|Net Weight||491 lbs|
|Weight:||515 Lb(s) 0 Oz|