Miller Spoolmatic 30A #130831
Miller's Spoolmatic 30A is a portable, aluminum wire feeder designed for industrial applications. It goes perfectly with the Millermatic 252.
Designed for Ease of Use
A wire feed speed adjustment on the gun handle and reversible drive rolls save both time and money. The quick-change, single-turn contact tip perform well and is designed for quick and easy replacement. An integrated spool canister rotates 180 degrees for greater user comfort. The two-stage trigger has a built-in gas valve for gas preflow, eliminating the need to purge long gas lines. A choice of 15 ft or 30 ft cables allows it to be used in the shop or the field.
Miller Spoolmatic 30A features:
- Engineered for operator comfort, the Spoolmatic 30A gives you portability and a 30 ft cable assembly to access those hard-to-reach welds.
- Barrel is Roughneck® and Bernard® Centerfire™ compatible.
- Built-in gas valve eliminates the need to purge long gas lines.
- 2-stage trigger includes gas preflow.
- Spool canister rotates 180°.
- Wire speed adjustment on the gun handle saves time.
- Reversible drive roll saves time and money.
- Get the information you need to hook up your Spoolmatic.
- MIG (GMAW) with Aluminum and other soft alloy wire
- Manufacturing Industrial
- Light-duty Aluminum Fabrication
View our large selection of welding machine accessories for the greatest values online.
|Welding Output Rating||200 A at 100% Duty Cycle|
|Wire Diameter Capacity||.030 - 1/16 in (0.8 - 1.6 mm) aluminum wire and hard wire up .045 in (1.1 mm)|
|Wire Speed||70 - 875 IPM (1.8 - 22.2 m/min)|
|Max Spool Size Capacity||4 in (102 mm)|
|Net Weight||14 lb (6.4 kg) with cable assembly|
|Weight:||17 Lb(s) 0 Oz|