Miller Pipeworx 400 Welding System 575V 951382
- PipeWorx 400 Power Source, 575V
- PipeWorx Dual Feeder with drive rolls (300366)
- Two Bernard PipeWorx 300A MIG Guns (195400)
- Side-mount Cable Hangers
- Cable Kit with 25 ft. (7.6m) Work Sense Lead (300367)
- Running Gear with Dual Cylinder Rack (300368)
- PipeWorx Accessories Kit for Dual Feeder, 300568 (25-ft work cable, EG500 work clamp, two Miller | Smith flowmeter regulators and two 4-ft gas hoses)
- Power Cord
- Filler Metals
- Shielding gas
Simple Process Setup
- Clearly labeled controls in easy-to-understand welder terminology.
- Requires just a few basic steps to set up a new weld process, resulting in less training time and minimizing errors from incorrect setups.
- The front panel was designed by welders for welders. Only backlit controls are adjustable to eliminate confusion.
- Memory feature stores four programs for each selection: Stick, DC TIG, and MIG (left and right side of feeder). Beneficial when using multiple procedures, multiple process parameters or multiple welders and eliminates the need to remember parameters.
Quick Process Changeover
- No need to manually switch polarity or cables and hoses between processes. Simply push a process selection button to choose a welding process. PipeWorx 'Quick-Select' technology automatically selects the welding process, the correct polarity, cable outputs and welding parameter.
- Quick process changeover eliminates set-up time for switching cables and gas hoses. Also, reduces the risk of weld reworks due to incorrect cable connection.
- Weld processes are optimized to deliver superior arc performance and stability specifically for root pass, fill and cap pipe welding.
- Includes conventional Stick, DC TIG (Lift-ARC™ or HF Start), Flux-Cored and MIG welding processes.
- Also features the advanced RMD® and Pulsed MIG processes that deliver superior quality welds, increase productivity, and reduce rework and training.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™ provide system protection in the dusty shop environment.
- Innovative cable and gun storage manages clutter for a cleaner, organized weld-cell area. Cables remain connected to the power source and do not need to be switched for the different welding processes.
- All system components have been selected to meet the needs of a pipe fabrication shop.
PipeWorx ROI Calculator
- The PipeWorx ROI calculators are designed to help you determine your unique return on investment and payback based on your shop and utilizing the savings that PipeWorx Welding System delivers.
View all welding machines, used welders & equipment, and other welding tools available at Welders Supply.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller PipeWorx 400 Welding System Specifications:
High Purity Processing
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Rated Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Portability||Running Gear / Cart (Standard)|
CC / CV
Miller's True Blue Warranty