Miller Dynasty 280 DX Multiprocess Wireless Foot Control Complete 951878
- Dynasty® 280 DX Multiprocess
- 8 ft. (2.4 m.) Primary Cord
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- (2) 50 mm. Dinse-style Connectors
- (2) Dinse/Tweco® Adapters (042465)
- 8 ft. (2.4 m.) Weld Cable with Tweco®-style connectors to power feeder
- Quick Reference Guide
- TIG torch
- TIG torch adapter
- Work cables
- TIG remote fingertip/foot control
- CV output of the power source gives this unit MIG process capabilities when paired with an ArcReach® 8 or 12 (or other voltage-sensing feeder).
Auto-Line™ Power Management Technology
- Allows for any input voltage hookup (208–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- High-frequency (HF) arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler.
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
Check out the full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
Miller Dynasty 280 Specifications
Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
|Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Input Voltage||208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400 V, 460/480 V, 575 V|
|Input Phase||1-Phase or 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||55 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Arc Welders
- Aluminum Welders
- Steel Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- 220V 3 Phase