CALL or CHAT for more options
People who bought this product were also interested in:
Millermatic 252 Wire Welder #907321 with FREE Miller Classic Series in Black, Part #251292
Get a FREE Miller Classic Series Black Welding Helmet with the purchase of this machine.
FREE Helmet with purchase of Millermatic 252View Product
The Millermatic 252 provides the highest output in its class (250 A at 28 VDC), allowing you to weld longer on high-end applications. The Auto Gun Detect system allows the operator to easily turn the machine on or off by simply pulling the trigger on the MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun. It automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed, and timer of the active gun. Additionally, the new Push-Pull Gun directly connects without any extra module required. By feeding the wire through the welding gun, welding wire hang-ups are decreased.
The Millermatic 252 also features a patent-pending EZX-Change low cylinder rack to easily roll cylinders on and off the rack. There's no need to lift the cylinders, so workplace injuries are minimized and maneuverability is maximized.
You'll appreciate the large digital front panel with digital timer on the Millermatic 252. These menus let you control a preset voltage and wire feed speed. There are controls for standard run-in, pre/post flow, burnback, and a spot/delay (switch) timer menu. The cast aluminum drive system features no-tool quick-change reversible drive rolls and an easy to set scaled tension knob. It also includes a convenient flip-down welding parameter chart for easy access.
Millermatic Wire Welder Features:
- Highest Output in its welding class – Weld longer on high-end applications. (250 A at 28 VDC)
- Auto Gun Detect – Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun, allowing the operator to simply pull the trigger on the MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun.
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System – Limits wire hang-ups by directly feeding the wire through the gun. The drive system features no-tool quick-change, reversible drive rolls, and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart – Convenient flip-down compartment, providing fast access to parameter chart and consumables. Ensures you set the parameters right the first time.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu – Allows the operator to preset the voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/post flow, burn back, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect – Your wire will feed consistently and with plenty of power for the bigger jobs. Compatible with the Miller Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control and the Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool guns.
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack – Easily roll cylinders on and off the rack with no lifting! This saves the operators back and protects from potential workman’s comp claims.
- 15 ft. MIG gun -longer reach - See also Millermatic 252 replacement aluminum spool gun.
- H: 30 in. / 762 mm
- W: 19 in. / 483 mm
- D: 40 in. / 1016 mm
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
Welders Supply Company offers the Millermatic 252 208/230 Volt Wire Welder at the best price on the web!
Here is our full selection of Miller gas welding & cutting equipment
Check out more Miller Promotions
Complete your purchase with a workbench or accessories
Try these accessories with your new Millermatic 252 208/230 Volt Wire Welder:
M-25 Mig GunView Product
Check out related parts below or view all MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available online from Welders Supply Company.
Millermatic 252 Specifications
|Input Power||200(208)230 V, 1-phase, 60 Hz
230/460/575 V, 1-phase, 60 Hz
|Rated Output Specs||200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle
250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Welding Amperage Range||30 A - 300 A|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||38 V|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga - 0.5 in
Aluminum 18 ga - 0.5 in
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min - 17.8 m/min
50 IPM - 700 IPM
|Wire Diameter||.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Stainless Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|Max Spool Size Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Industries Interests||Metal Fabrication
Maintenance and Repair
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel
|Net Height||30 in. / 762 mm|
|Net Length||40 in. / 1016 mm|
|Net Width||19 in. / 483 mm|
|Net Weight||207 lbs (94 kg)|
|Warranty||3 Years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||234 Lb(s) 0 Oz|