Millermatic 252 208/230 Volt Wire Welder Part#907321 Plus FREE welding helmet!
- 907322 230/460 Volt Wire Welder (Select Attribute)
- 951066 208/230 Volt Wire Welder/Spoolgun Package
Millermatic 252 Wire Welder #907321 with FREE Miller Classic Series in Black Part #251292
With purchase of this machine enjoy a FREE Miller Classic Series Black Welding Helmet!
The Millermatic 252 provides the highest output in its class (250 A at 28 VDC), allowing you to weld longer on high end applications. The Auto Gun Detect system allows the operator the welding gun to be easily turned on or off by simply pulling the trigger on the MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun. It automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed, and timer of the active gun. The new Push-Pull Gun now directly connects without any extra module required. By feeding the wire through the welding gun it decrease welding wire hang-ups.
The Millermatic 252 also features a patent-pending EZX-Change low cylinder rack to easily roll cylinders on and off the rack. No more need to lift the cylinders.
The Millermatic 252 now has a new large digital front panel with digital timer. These menus allow the operator to control a preset voltage and wire feed speed. Has standard run-in, pre/post flow, burnback, spot/delay (switch) timer menu. The cast aluminum drive system features a no-tool quick change reversible drive rolls and an easy to set scaled tension knob. It also includes a convenient flip down welding parameter chart for easy access.
A low cylinder rack is installed to hold your gas cylinders to prevent work place injuries and easy maneuverability.
Millermatic Wire Welder Features:
- Highest Output in its welding class – Weld longer on high-end applications. (250 A at 28 VDC)
- Auto Gun Detect – Automatically detects and recalls the voltage, wire feed speed and timer of the active gun, allowing the operator to simply pull the trigger on the MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun.
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System – Limits wire hang ups by directly feeding the wire through the gun. The drive system features no-tool quick-change, reversible drive rolls, and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart – Convenient flip-down compartment, providing fast access to parameter chart and consumables. Ensures you set the parameters right the first time.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu – Allows the operator to preset the voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/post flow, burn back, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect – Your wire will feed consistently and with plenty of power to do the bigger jobs. Compatible with the Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control. Also compatible with the Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool guns.
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack – Easily roll cylinders on and off the rack with no lifting! This saves the operators back, and protects from potential workman’s comp claims.
- 15 ft. MIG gun -longer reach - See also Millermatic 252 replacement aluminum spool gun.
- H: 30 in. / 762 mm
- W: 19 in. / 483 mm
- D: 40 in. / 1016 mm
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
Welders Supply Company offers the Millermatic 252 208/230 Volt Wire Welder at the best price on the web!
Check out related parts below or view our selection of Mig, Tig, and Stick welders available for purchase online.
Millermatic 252 Specifications
|Input Power||Requires 1-Phase power|
|Rated Output Specs||200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle
250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Welding Amperage Range||30 - 300 Amps|
|Wire Feed Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||207 lb (94 kg)|
|Wire Diameter Capacity||.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Stainless Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|Max Spool Size Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Max Open-Circuit Voltage||38|