Miller Autodarkening Weld Mask Goggles #267370
Welding in tight spaces is easier than ever with these new Miller Autodarkening Weld Mask Goggles.
- Extreme low-profile design allows users to weld in spaces where access
withtraditional welding helmets is limited.
- Exclusive design provides alternative protection for specialized welding applications.
Compactconfiguration is ideal for maintenance, repair andinstallation.
- Lightweight design significantly reduces neck strain.
- Tight-fitting eye covering fits the face snugly to block out light in bright surroundings.
- Slim face-shield design fits well under hard hats and does not require
- Auto-darkening shades #5 and #7 provide protection during plasma cutting.
- Light state #3 provides clear vision between welds.
Flame-retardanthead cover provides protection against arc rays and light spatter.
- Meets ANSI, CSA, CE, and AS NZ standards.
- Applications: Light-Duty Welding and Cutting
- Shades: #5, #7, #9, #11, and #13
- Battery Life: 1,000 hours
- Sensors: 2
- TIG Rating: 20 Amps
- Switching Speed: 1/15,000 sec.
- Weight: 11.8 oz (345.4 g)
Get them here at Welders Supply!
Shop our full selection of Safety Equipment available online today.
Miller Auto darkening Weld Mask Goggles Part #267370 Specs
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 14 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Do these goggles have X-mode? A - No, if you want X-mode goggles check out the Weld Mask 2 Auto Darkening Welding Goggles (#280982)
Q - Can this be used with a respirator? A - No, this isn't designed to be used with a respirator. Miller's Weld mask 2 goggles will work with a respirator, though. Part #280982.