Miller Digital Infinity Series Helmet – Stars & Stripes #280049
Industry’s largest viewing area maximizes visibility – featuring ClearLight™ Lens Technology
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses
- Helmet bag
The Miller Digital Infinity Series Helmet is one of the most advanced helmets available. Featuring a patriotic Stars & Stripes design, this Miller helmet has the largest viewing area in the industry. The 13.4 square inch viewing area provides excellent visibility and prevents tunnel vision. Easy to use digital controls allow access to four different arc modes; and InfoTrack lens technology tracks and displays arc time! With Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode options, this welding mask will be one of the most advanced ones you own. Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards. Welders Supply has over 75 years of industry experience, and is dedicated to providing the best products and service to welders across the globe.
- 13.4 sq. in. viewing area with wide screen format provides unsurpassed view and eliminates tunnel vision
- Four arc sensors and four modes: Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors
- Digital controls easily adjust shade, delay and sensitivity
- InfoTrack™ advanced lens technology tracks and displays arc time
- Improved headgear with comfort cushion
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards
- Patriotic stars and stripes design
View All Miller Welding Helmets
Get it here at Welders Supply!
View our complete selection of Autodarkening welding helmets or other great safety equipment available online.
Miller Digital Infinity Series Helmet- Stars & Stripes™ #280049 Specs
|Low Amp TIG Rated||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Modes||Weld, Cut, Grind, X-Mode|
|Shade Range||5-8, 8-13|
|Dimensions||L12.5" x W10.5" x H8.5"|
|Weight:||3 Lb(s) 5 Oz|