ESAB Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC 0558102553
We made the impossible possible with the first-ever portable, all-process machine, complete with MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG, and now AC TIG capabilities, which means – yes – it TIG welds aluminum. It's a TRUE all-in-one welding system that delivers best-in-class performance in each process in the most portable, durable, go-anywhere, weld anything industrial package on the market today.
ESAB Rebel EMP is a true all-process machine with excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK, DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications. Such versatility makes this machine great for all sorts of industries: general fabrication, maintenance and repair, industrial manufacturing, civil construction, mechanical contracting, and training schools among many others. At just 49 pounds, the ESAP Rebel is also a highly portable machine durable enough to handle any job and worksite. It's a tremendous machine for all sorts of welders across all unique disciplines and experience levels.
- True All-Process - excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High-Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment, and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology - exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display - packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting - giving you the ability to fine-tune your welds for the most optimal performance
- Power supply
- Tweco® Fusion® 180 Velocity™ MIG gun
- Electrode holder
- Heliarc® HW-17 TIG Torch outfit with accessory kit
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Atom Arc®7018 electrodes. Victor® argon flowmeter regulator
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose
- Return clamp with leads
- Drive rolls and contact tips
- Operator’s manual
Check out our full selection of welding machines, Victor ESAB welding machines, and welding machine accessories.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- STICK (SMAW)
- AC High Frequency TIG (GTAW)
- DC HF Lift Arc TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW - P)
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Bodies
- Food and Beverage
- Light Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
Product Questions and Answers
How to clean the torch and liner:
Disconnect the power source from the mains socket.
Once lid is open, release tension from the pressure roller by turning the tension screw counter-clockwise, then pull it toward you.
Remove wire and spool.
To allow for thorough cleaning, the wire and wire spool should be taken out.
Remove MIG gun from feed plate.
Turn MIG gun locking screw counter-clockwise so MIG gun can be removed.
Remove liner from the torch and inspect. Clean liner by blowing compressed air (max 5 bar) through end of liner that was mounted closest to power source.
Re-install liner in same position it was in prior to cleaning.