ESAB Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC #0558102553
We made the impossible possible with the first-ever portable, all-process machine, complete with MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG, and now AC TIG capabilities, which means – yes – it TIG welds aluminum. It's a TRUE all-in-one welding system that delivers best-in-class performance in each process in the most portable, durable, go-anywhere, weld anything industrial package on the market today.
ESAB Rebel EMP is a true all-process machine with excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK, DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications. Such versatility makes this machine great for all sorts of industries: general fabrication, maintenance and repair, industrial manufacturing, civil construction, mechanical contracting, and training schools among many others. At just 49 pounds, the ESAP Rebel is also a highly portable machine durable enough to handle any job and worksite. It's a tremendous machine for all sorts of welders across all unique disciplines and experience levels.
- True All-Process - excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications
- Professional TIG features such as High-Frequency start in DC and AC modes, balance adjustment, frequency adjustment, and Pulse DC.
- sMIG Technology - exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site
- TFT Multilingual Display - packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting - giving you the ability to fine-tune your welds for the most optimal performance
- Power supply
- Tweco® Fusion® 180 Velocity™ MIG gun
- Electrode holder
- Heliarc® HW-17 TIG Torch outfit with accessory kit
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) wire
- Atom Arc®7018 electrodes. Victor® argon flowmeter regulator
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose
- Return clamp with leads
- Drive rolls and contact tips
- Operator’s manual
Check out our full selection of welding machines, Victor ESAB welding machines, and welding machine accessories.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- STICK (SMAW)
- AC High Frequency TIG (GTAW)
- DC HF Lift Arc TIG (GTAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW - P)
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Bodies
- Food and Beverage
- Light Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools
Product Questions and Answers
How to clean the torch and liner:
- Safety first.
Disconnect the power source from the mains socket.
- Open lid.
Once lid is open, release tension from the pressure roller by turning the tension screw counter-clockwise, then pull it toward you.
- Remove wire and spool.
To allow for thorough cleaning, the wire and wire spool should be taken out.
- Remove MIG gun from feed plate.
Turn MIG gun locking screw counter-clockwise so MIG gun can be removed.
- Clean liner.
Remove liner from the torch and inspect. Clean liner by blowing compressed air (max 5 bar) through end of liner that was mounted closest to power source.
- Re-install liner.
Re-install liner in same position it was in prior to cleaning.