Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Miller Syncrowave® 300 #951829 - Complete w/ Wired Foot Pedal
For fabricators who need more TIG welding productivity and lower operating costs, new Miller Syncrowave machines are the energy efficient TIG welding power sources that make it easier for any welder to get more work done.
- Syncrowave® 300
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Running Gear
- Weldcraft™ W-280 torch kit and accessories (300990)Coolant (4 one-gallon bottles of 043810)
- RFCS-14HD remote foot control and receiver (194744)
- Easy to use Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Pro-Set™ Feature Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Auto-Link Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Smaller Footprint Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
- Simple to install Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Energy efficient Save up to 33 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
- Better Arc Performance Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
Check out our entire selection of welding machines!
Replacing #951118 Miller Syncrowave 250 DX Foot Control Pkg
Miller Syncrowave 300
Complete w/ Wired Foot Pedal
|Input Voltage||208 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Input Phase||1- and 3- phase|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||300 A|
|Maximum Open Circuit Voltage||60 VDC|
|Processes||Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
TIG AC (GTAW-AC)
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Industrial Applications||Precision metal fabrication
Maintenance and repair
Light and heavy manufacturing
Tube and pipe
|Net Width||20.5 in. (521 mm)|
|Net Height||43.9 in. (1114 mm)|
|Net Length||36.3 in. (921 mm)|
|Net Weight||176.4 lb. (80 kg)|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Warranty||3 years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|
We use it on aluminum and stainless projects. Works Great!