Hypertherm Powermax 15.2 m (50' ) SmartSYNC 90° Robotic/Mini Torch #059732
For robotic jobs
The light weight, small size, and built-in positioning features of SmartSYNC robotic/mini torches enable easy integration and operation with light robot arms. Optional clamps and teach tools speed up integration.
Compatible with Hypertherm's SmartSYNC consumable cartridges.
- Tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific Hypertherm cartridge consumables for various types of cutting and gouging.
- Reduce training time with simplified set up and consistent performance.
- Time-saving torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly and change consumables and applications without returning to the power supply.
- SmartSYNC™ torches are engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Industry-leading reliability reduces production downtime.
Browse all Hypertherm Powermax SYNC plasma cutters, SmartSYNC torches and consumable cartridges available online from Welders Supply.
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Can SmartSYNC mini-machine torches be used with legacy Powermax 65/86/105 machines? A - No. Hypertherm SmartSYNC torches are intended solely for use with Powermax SYNC plasma cutters.
Q - When does it make sense to choose a full-length machine torch over a mini-machine torch? A - SmartSYNC full-length machine torches offer a wider range of positioning depths, making them applicable to a wider variety of CNC cutting tables, track cutters, and pipe-cutters where longer length is not an issue.
Q - Which consumables work with the Hypertherm SmartSYNC mini-machine torch? A - SmartSYNC mini-machine torches work with gray machine torch consumable cartridges. Powermax 65/85/105 SYNC machines work with cartridges up to 65 A, 85 A and 105 A, respectively.
Q - How are SmartSYNC mini-machine torches intended to be used? A - Hypertherm mini-machine torches are perfectly suited for use with CNC cutting tables, track cutters, and pipe-cutters where regular mechanized torches are too long.
Q - Can I use SmartSYNC mini-machine torches by hand? A - No. Hypertherm mini-machine torches are suitable for use with CNC machines only.
Q - Can SmartSYNC mini-machine torches be used for robotics applications? A - Yes! SmartSYNC robotic/mini torches are lightweight, small and contain built-in positioning features, making them a better choice for light arm robotics applications.