Hypertherm cartridge: SmartSYNC or adapter 45 A mechanized cutting #428925
Hypertherm's new SYNC cartridges are a great new addition to Hypertherm plasma cutters. The new consumables are an all-in-one system that can be easily screwed onto the torch, replacing the old 5 part consumable system. This cartridge is designed for cutting up to 6mm (1/4") thick.
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color-coded by the process to eliminate confusion and simplify consumable inventory management.
- RFID-enabled SmartSYNC™ torches and cartridges automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- End-of-life consumable detection eliminates the uncertainty of knowing when to change the cartridge.
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best possible performance.
Compatible SYNC Cutters:
See all Hypertherm plasma cutting consumables and Powermax SYNC products from Welders Supply.
45 A mechanized cutting cartridges are compatible with:
|SmartSYNC™ torches for the Powermax65/85/105 SYNC™ systems|
|Duramax® torches using a torch adapter for Powermax45® XP/65/85/105 systems|
Metals up to 6mm (1/4") thick
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Which plasma cutters are compatible with this mechanized consumable cartridge? A - Hypertherm Powermax 65, 85 and 105 SYNC machines.
Q - What torches are compatible with this max removal gouging consumable cartridge? A - Mechanized cartridges are compatible with SmartSYNC mechanized and mini-machine torches. Mechanized cartridges can also be used with Duramax torches using a torch adapter for Powermax105 systems. Mech cut cartridges can also be used on hand torches if cutting with a stand-off is desired.
Q - What are SmartSYNC mechanized cartridges used for? A - Mechanized cartridges are intended for use with SmartSYNC machine torches on materials within a thickness range of 3/8" to 3/4". Exceeding this range can result in decreased speed and cut quality.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- 1/4" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Plasma Cutting Accessories
- Plasma Cutting Consumable Parts
- Hypertherm Accessories
- Type of Materials
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Hypertherm Plasma Cutter Consumable Parts
- Hypertherm Powermax SmartSYNC Cartridges
- Hypertherm Powermax SYNC
- Free Hypertherm SYNC Cartridge
- Powermax65 SYNC Consumables
- Powermax85 SYNC Consumables