Hypertherm Powermax 65 SYNC, 200-600V 1/3 PH, CSA (w/ CPC port, Power Supply Only) #083372
Replaces Hypertherm Powermax 65 #083266
The Powermax65 SYNC™ is a next-generation professional-grade air plasma cutter that dramatically simplifies system operation for cutting and gouging up to 20 mm (3/4″). Featuring automated system process set-up via advanced RFID-enabled SmartSYNC™ torches and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable that provides trackable utilization data. The Powermax65 SYNC maximizes productivity through reductions in downtime, optimized cut quality performance and streamlined consumable inventory management.
Shop SmartSYNC cartridges, a revolutionary new way to replace consumable parts with ease.
- The Powermax 65 SYNC Power Supply only (with CPC port)
- No torches, leads or consumables
- Drag cutting - For dragging the torch directly across the workpiece
- Fine feature cutting - For narrow kerf width with minimal dross and heat-affected zone
- Flush cutting - For cutting closer to base materials using a 45 degree
- Max control gouging - For precise metal removal, shallower gouge profiles and light metal washing
- Max removal gouging - For aggressive metal removal, deep gouge profiles, and extreme metal washing
- Mechanized cutting - For portable automation and table cutting
Hypertherm Powermax 65 SYNC Benefits
Easy to Use
- Cartridges are easy to identify by process with clear laser marking and color coding to eliminate part mix-ups.
- RFID-enabled SmartSYNC™ torches and cartridges automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors.
- End-of-life consumable detection eliminates the uncertainty of knowing when to change the cartridge.
- Less operator fatigue when using hand torches with our new flexible lead. The lead has the same robustness of our previous lead jacket material and will also be used on robotic torches.
Minimize Operation Costs
- Simplified system operation minimizes the time and costs spent on training and troubleshooting.
- Reductions to downtime during consumable change-outs and elimination of costs associated with premature disposal of consumable parts.
- Cartridge usage data provides valuable insights for improving cutting operations and consumable inventory management.
- Tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application specific cartridges for various types of cutting and gouging.
- Optimized cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for handheld cutting and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Time-saving hand torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly, change cartridges and applications without returning to the power supply.
- SmartSYNC™ torches are engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Industry-leading reliability reduces production downtime.
Shop all Hypertherm Powermax SYNC plasma cutters, SmartSYNC torches and SmartSYNC consumables online at Welder Supply.
All Hypertherm Powermax 65 SYNC Models
|Power Supply Only||With Handheld Torch||With Machine Torch|
|CPC & Serial Port|
|Recommended||20 mm (3/4")||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|25 mm (1")||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance (hand cutting)||32 mm (1-1/4")||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Pierce||16 mm (5/8")|
Maximum Removal Gouging
|Capacity||Metal Removal Rate||Groove Profile|
|Typical gouge||4.0 kg (8.8 Ibs.) per hour||2.9 mm D x 6.4 mm W (0.11" D x 0.25" W)|
|Input voltages||200–480 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
200–600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
|Input Current||200/208/240/480 V,
1-PH 52/50/44/22 A @ 9 kW
3-PH 32/31/27/13/13 A @ 9 kW
|Output current||20 - 65 A|
|Rated output voltage||139 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||50% @ 65 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
40% @ 65 A, 200 – 208 V, 1/3-PH
100% @ 46 A, 230 – 600 V, 1/3-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||295 VDC|
|Gas Supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
|Cutting: 189 l/min (400 scfh; 6.7 scfm) @ 85 psi (5.9 bar)
Gouging: 450 scfh; 212 l/min (7.5 scfm) @ 70 psi (4.8 bar)
|Input power cable length||3 m (10')|
|Power supply type||Inverter - IGBT|
|Weight:||61 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Hypertherm Powermax 65 SYNC PDFs
Product Questions and Answers
Q - What accessories and comsumables does the Powermax 65 work with? A - The Hypertherm Powermax 65 #083372 works with all SmartSync leads, torches and cartridges 45A - 65A.
Q - How many amps does the Hypertherm Powermax 65 Sync use? A - The Powermax 65 Sync will use between 42-70 amps depending in the thichness of material beign cut.
Q - What torch does the Powermax 65 come with? A - The Powermax 65 #083372 does not come with a torch.
Q - How thick will a hypertherm 65 cut? A - The Hypertherm Powermax 65 Sync can cut 1-14" (32 mm) of material at 5 inches (125 mm) per minute.
Q - Does the Powermax 65 Sync have a warranty? A - Yes. Hypertherm offers a 3-year power warranty.
Q - Are there any other rebates or promotions avaliable with the Powermax 65? A - Yes, Hypertherm offers a $300 rebate for all new Powermax65 SYNC machines.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 3/4" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Auto Body Plasma Cutters
- Single Phase Plasma Cutters
- 3 Phase Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- 220V 3 Phase
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 SYNC
- Hypertherm Powermax SYNC
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 65 SYNC