Hypertherm Powermax 7.6 m (25') SmartSYNC 75° Hand Torch #059726
For handheld cutting and gouging jobs
The time-saving SmartSYNC torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly and change consumables and applications without returning to the power supply. SmartSYNC 75° and 15° hand torches are well-suited for a variety of applications such as gouging, fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, and flush cutting. The ergonomic design of the 75° torch is perfect for normal cutting, while the 15° torch directs heat away from the operator during heavy gouging and enables cutting overhead or in hard-to-reach areas.
Compatible with Hypertherm's SmartSYNC consumable cartridges.
- Tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific Hypertherm cartridge consumables for various types of cutting and gouging.
- Reduce training time with simplified set up and consistent performance.
- Time-saving torch controls allow the operator to adjust the amperage on the fly and change consumables and applications without returning to the power supply.
- SmartSYNC™ torches are engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Industry-leading reliability reduces production downtime.
Browse all Hypertherm Powermax SYNC plasma cutters, SmartSYNC torches and consumable cartridges available online from Welders Supply.
|All Hypertherm SmartSYNC Torches|
|Hand torches||Machine torches||Robotic/Mini torches|
|15ft (4.5 m)||059733|
|25 ft (7.6 m)||059726||059723||059719||059734||059731||059729|
|35 ft (10.7 m)||059720|
|50 ft (15.2 m)||059727||059724||059721||059735||059732||059730|
|75 ft (22.8 m)||059728||059725||059722|
|SmartSYNC 75° Hand Torch #59726 - Specifications|
|Lead length||25 ft (7.6 m)|
|Compatible plasma cutters||All Hypertherm Powermax SYNC plasma cutter systems|
|Compatible consumables||All Hypertherm SmartSync consumable cartridges|
|Consumable change time||~10 seconds|