- ClearLight™ 2.0 Lens Technology - Provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter—before, during and after every weld.
- 3.0 Light State - Brighter light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- AutoSense™ - Automatically sets the helmet sensitivity by sensing your welding environment. Ideal for weld operators who frequently adjust their settings for changing welding environments.
- Three Operating Modes - Weld, Cut, and Grind provide enhanced versatility.
- Digital Controls - Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
- Half Shade Settings - For precise shade adjustments.
- Variable Shade - Allows operators to customize the lens shade to their needs.
- Quick Release Cover Lens - Simplifies lens changes and reduces downtime.
- Three Arc Sensors - Three independent arc sensors provide consistent lens response for obstructed or low amp welding.
- Gen 3.5 Headgear - Flexible, ergonomic design provides enhanced support, stability and comfort.
- Auto-On/Off - Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Helmet bag
- 2 inside cover lenses
- 5 outside HDV cover lenses
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for AutoDarkening Helmets and welding helmet accessories or all our quality safety equipment!
|Digital Performance™, '64 Custom, Clearlight 2.0 #289807 - Specifications|
|Low Amp TIG Rated||✔|
|Low Battery Indicator||✔|
|Viewing Field||7.22 in|
|Net Width||9.5 in|
|Net Height||8.5 in|
|Net Length||12 in|
|Net Weight||1.06 lbs|
Miller's True Blue Warranty