Miller Wireless Foot Control #300429
For Miller TIG Welders with a 14 Pin receptacle
Is your corded foot control giving you problems? Not working, working intermittently? 90% of our foot pedal repairs are cord related. Solution: Get rid of the cord!
Included in this package:
- Wireless foot control transmitter
- Wireless 14-pin receiver
- Battery box with three AA batteries
- Four Easy-Glide Wear Pads™
- Owner’s manual
Miller Wireless Foot Control Overview:
- Improves productivity and maneuverability by eliminating cord tangles.
- Reduces clean up time and work area cord clutter.
- Improves safety by eliminating the control cord and reducing potential trip hazard.
- Improves reliability by eliminating control cord failure.
- Multiple frequency sharing allows up to 20 systems to operate in a 90-foot (27.4 m) radius with accuracy and precision — without delay, system interference, or crosstalk.
- Easy-to-install receiver plugs directly into the 14-pin receptacle of Miller machines. See the chart on page 2.
- Easily programmable.
- Control can be quickly and easily paired with any other Miller 14-pin wireless receiver. (Control is preprogrammed when purchased with the receiver.)
- Warranted for 1 year, parts and labor.
- Auto-on feature extends the battery life up to 250 hours of welding without turning the pedal on and off.
- Easy-Glide Wear Pads™ glide across concrete, making it easy to reposition the pedal for comfort and speed.
For the best prices on quality welding equipment, welding machines and welding tools, shop Welders Supply online.
Miller Wireless Foot Control #300429 Specs
|Weight:||3 Lb(s) 14 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Install Batteries:
Locate Battery Case.
Locate the battery case for both the foot pedal and/or remote hand control.
Install the three AA batteries in the order specified by the case. Any type of AA batteries are allowed.
Install Battery Case.
Install battery case into remote hand control and foot control.
Ready for Use.
Your foot pedal is ready for use. To remove the battery case, push the clip to the side.